1. Hi and WTF

Ok, 10k players is great i guess? uhm nope, u cant have perfect ms on lordaeron cuz there is always that 0,5 second delay, especialy in Arena, How in the fukin world are u suposed to PvP with constant 0.5 second delay in arenas, Lower the Player cap god damit, i dont care if que is 5,000 players, when i play and i guess everyone else they dont want to have any Laggs at all, Laggs cause brain damage.

2. Agreed. Lowering server-side latency should be more important than holding more players.

3. Exactly, Better let 8-9k players enjoy the game, then 10k to suffer, i mean just think about it.
    I remember when cap was 9k players, i swear i couldnt feel lagg at all for days. Untill we got 10k cap.

4. +1 Server delay is ruining the "hardcore" experience. There is no such thing as a hardcore server that has 1 second delay. Because you can't play arena competitively and realm firsts don't matter when some of the best players can't even compete with the delay that they are getting. Fix the delay, open new server, or reduce cap. Gotta pick one. The thing is that they've fixed the delay previously when they raised the cap, but I think 10k is too much pop too be fixed.

5. I love casting charge and other instant skill :] thx molten fix :]

6. It's just extremely frustrating when you lose game or something cuz of this delay, it kills my moral to play honestly.

7. 9k players would be nice

after a few hours queue, you only come to get a big *** delay wich makes pvp nearly impossible

8. This delay is indeed a pain. Still curious how Warmane will handle the situation in the future since theres no official statement so far

9. Go to deathwing, ragnaros, blackrock, warsong, Neth, or frostwolf then

10. Go to deathwing, ragnaros, blackrock, warsong, Neth, or frostwolf then
    such smart answer m8, have a medal, i came here to Play wotlk again like i did on retail, progressively and s5,s6,s7,s8 arena season.
    U tell me to go there? where everyone wears 7k gs and shadouwmournes? : <

11. Go to deathwing, ragnaros, blackrock, warsong, Neth, or frostwolf then
    What if I want to play here without lagging?

12. i dont know if maybe would be possible to make Deathwing or Ragnaros "blizzlike" as Lordaeron, then the big amount of players can be spread in the other realm having a 8k population in each one.
    *excuse me for my english

13. i dont know if maybe would be possible to make Deathwing or Ragnaros "blizzlike" as Lordaeron, then the big amount of players can be spread in the other realm having a 8k population in each one.
    *excuse me for my english

rofl'd
    btw Idea for second Lordaeron aint bad. As it could bring more people, Lordaeron 1 8k players lordaeron 2 8k players,
    we already have 10k on server and 1.5k ques?
    if second server opened it would bring more ppl and realms might have like 7-8k each whic is enough for full time pve /pvp and i belive we would have such good ping ppl would feel obligated to donate the cause.
    Edited: January 6, 2016

14. The ques now are already to long i wait 3 ours for get a login right now and what wil happend when you get the cap back to 5000-8000 it wil 5 or 6 ours thats impossibe to play then .I would like when they increase the cap with 1k and make better servers .If that is even possible .

15. I wonder if theres any way the server can be split into 2, like 1 for 1-60s and 60-80 in seperate realm with ofc some free transfer once u hit 60 or something ?

123 Last