1. Wotlk: anyone levelling up as fire?

just an off topic, ive been leveling as frost and the survival is excellent, very nice when i get a crit too.
    i was wondering has anyone been leveling as fire, sure there's less survival however fire crits are GG and LB is pretty good ;)

2. Yes, I like fire a bit more. Its more squishy and mana hungry and you have to be careful not to pull too many mobs (3+). But you can pretty much 1-shot them.

LB is not that useful for leveling if you dont kill mob way before it manages to explode you are going to loose a ton of hp. Unless you have a friend, who plays tank ofc, but thats more about aoe spells anyway.

3. Fire will be very nice at 40-50+ when you get these more AoE talents. Dragons breath and blast wave is huge to deal with many mobs since they cost almost no mana and proccs free flamestrikes. You can AoE pull almost any amount of mobs, very mana efficient and quite fun playstyle. I pulled a bunch of mobs and used dragonsbreath->Flamestrike->blast wave->flamestrike and this was my way when i leveld from 50+ to any of the level caps the server had so far.