1. Pvp gems are available to horde, but not for alliance

The horde permanently controls wintergrasp. Therefore only the horde vendors that sell the pvp gem recipes are spawned. Since wintergrasp is closed there is no way for the alliance right now to obtan recipes like http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=41740

Could these vendors that sell the items be spawned at the alliance wintergrasp camp or
    Could the controlling faction be changed by admins daily/weekly as long as wintergrasp battles are closed?

Cheers,

Azuross

2. The vendor has been removed until the issue with the controlling faction is dealt with a while ago already, so despite Horde having control, they can't get items from the vendor anymore.

3. The vendor has been removed until the issue with the controlling faction is dealt with a while ago already, so despite Horde having control, they can't get items from the vendor anymore.
    How bout all the items and advantage compared to Alliance they already received from the vendors? Are these going to be removed or is an alliance only vendor gonna be popped up for a while?

4. How bout all the items and advantage compared to Alliance they already received from the vendors? Are these going to be removed or is an alliance only vendor gonna be popped up for a while?
    Neither, as far as I know.
    You'll just have to deal with the few people who got those items before the vendor was removed.

5. Frustrating for the folks that are attempting to do competitive PvP, Spell Penetration is a HUGE stat.

6. Frustrating for the folks that are attempting to do competitive PvP, Spell Penetration is a HUGE stat.
    Competitive PvP with s5 gear and s8 mechanics. I'm sorry, have you ever faced a rogue in-game?

7. Thanks for the quick replies from players and staff. Hope we can enjoy wintergrasp soon as I am awaiting the recipes as well as the titan forged trinkets!

8. And because of that small mistake, there are a few players who made a fortune, selling the spell penetration gems.

9. And because of that small mistake, there are a few players who made a fortune, selling the spell penetration gems.
    Yes and right now, when they stated vendors are removed, vendors are still available...

The vendor has been removed until the issue with the controlling faction is dealt with a while ago already, so despite Horde having control, they can't get items from the vendor anymore.
    I don't have any information to give about that, though. I'm not going to make something up , and if seeing golden names in the browsing list in the thread doesn't already says it, my posting here means we are aware of it and it has already been passed over. That's as far as I can go as a Moderator, I have to either wait for a reply to give myself or for someone with information to come post. I still can interact with players despite that.
    And still that information is inaccurate.
    Edited: January 7, 2016

10. And still that information is inaccurate.
    How cheeky with the underlining. It's a pity I don't take being called a liar lightly.
    I'm not responsible if a change isn't kept or reverts when the server restarts or whatever happened. I passed on the information I was given about the issue at the time, which in no way turns it into "making something up."

11. Well... That escalated quickly.

Ontopic: yesterday (7th of January at 19:00 server time), i got the whisp that somehow the alliance controlls wintergrasp. Vendors are spawned for us Alliance!

I bought the recipe 9 spell power 8 resi

Guildie of mine bought 8 spell power 10 spell pene and the 16 resi recipe. Feel free to whisper me ingame about it.

12. So when is WG going back to horde? Been waiting a fair while now to buy the pvp shoulder and head enchants.

13. So when is WG going back to horde? Been waiting a fair while now to buy the pvp shoulder and head enchants.
    the vendor is still there near the wintergrasp flight master, you can buy the enchants there

14. You can in fact buy shoulder/head enchant as horde (NPC is near the flight-master in horde camp). You cannot buy anything else tho (JC cmon..) and the "Slay 10 alliance members" quest is undoable as well.

PS: Enable the JC recipes to be obtainable for both factions. Currently a very select few possess them and surprise-surprise inflate the AH. These are non-rare recipes meant to by available to all players. Making them unobtainable, after some people already got them is faulty logic.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

15. I agree, jwc recies should be avaible aswell, dunno why it isnt so yet,