1. Had to relog to load some addons, stuck again

2. problem is it seems only a few people have this issue , i dont think we will get any help soon ...

btw , as soon as I try to login it shows I have been disconnected from the server... how is it for you guys?

3. that would be great. so normally my queue when i log in is 4-6 hours. what can i expect with a lowered cap?

and yes, i'm stuck at "connecting" as well.

**edit: just made it in.
    Edited: January 7, 2016

4. ok im gonna reinstall my game see wtf is wrong cuz apparently im the only one who cannot log in -.-

5. alright even after reinstalling , i put in my account and pass and I instantly recieve the message that I was disconnected for the server ... Anyone can help please?

6. Heres a thought, ban people multiboxxing since we have like 2,000 person ques, theres no point in allowing some dude to connect with 10-20 characters when the pop is this big.
    20 character spots will do what for a 1k+ queue? Hell even if there were 100 spots used by Multi-Boxers what will that do for a 1k+ queue?

AFK characters and character select screen accounts outnumber the amount of Multi-Boxed characters seemingly MANY times over. Whenever the realm restarts/crashes check how long it takes for Lordaeron to fill back up and or how much the queue drops by.

--+-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+--

For the most part if the client remains at "connecting" something may be wrong on the users end. If it stays at any of the notifying processes for more than like 10-20 seconds something is wrong.

Restarting your system/internet connection and or closing any open web browsers may help.

7. 20 character spots will do what for a 1k+ queue? Hell even if there were 100 spots used by Multi-Boxers what will that do for a 1k+ queue?

AFK characters and character select screen accounts outnumber the amount of Multi-Boxed characters seemingly MANY times over. Whenever the realm restarts/crashes check how long it takes for Lordaeron to fill back up and or how much the queue drops by.

Restarting your system/internet connection and or closing any open web browsers may help.
    This. I once fell asleep when I went afk, and woke up like 2 hours later still in the character select screen...I figure thousands probably go afk and just eat up a server slot.

8. Anyone else experiencing this right now?
    You cant AFK at char screen for more then a min as of right now.

If this is new during queues props to them.

9. aite well i finally logged in but that costed me my addons and all settings cuz i had to reinstall the game so ... yeah :/ more then an hour lost to .. GOD KNOWS WHAT

10. aite well i finally logged in but that costed me my addons and all settings cuz i had to reinstall the game so ... yeah :/ more then an hour lost to .. GOD KNOWS WHAT
    If you ever need to reinstall again you can copy the "WTF" folder (character/addon settings, etc.) to your desktop and copy/paste it back into the WoW folder afterwards (you can do the same for the "Interface" folder which has all your addons in it. also if HDD space permits you can make a backup of the "Data" folder (about 17GB) and whenever something goes wild copy the data folder from wherever it is backed up at and paste it into the WoW folder.

11. when you've got a 1000 queue, you do not sit and watch the bloody numbers tick. you afk. they need to fix their system.

12. i think they lowering the player cap
    Where do you get that from? I am pretty sure they don't want 3k people in queue..

First 12