1. Where is my nox family?!

I MISS YOU BOIZ!

Xanaria, Serenegypsy(Sereneblade), suve, and anyone else i dont remember names of

i miss talking **** about all of the plebs that thought we were donors because we farmed dshc faster than any other ally guild could.
    i miss being in RC singing Juicy J rofl
    THIS OG KUSH :D

i was just listening to "never say never" and thought of my brittish buddy xanaria :(

we need to reconnect somehow. probably wont be in wow, but maybe steam? battle.net?

if someone sees this, and knows how to contact any of these men..... please refer them to this thread.

dwarf life is the best life

2. @Op Xana kind of broke the guild up, so some people are in Flawless on Horde. people like Dexzy, Vanand and Savo (not seen him for a while though) started up Ruin on Alli. And a few others like Serene, Danii etc are just PvPing now. Oh and Suv is on retail but for the past few days he's been on here raiding with Ruin.

Nox is now a cesspool guild run by Suv ;_;

3. Please don't spread lies.

@Op Xana kind of broke the guild up, so some people are in Flawless on Horde. people like Dexzy, Vanand and Savo (not seen him for a while though) started up Ruin on Alli. And a few others like Serene, Danii etc are just PvPing now. Oh and Suv is on retail but for the past few days he's been on here raiding with Ruin.

lol i swear is that piece of **** whiteshadovv is around still...... idk. i just hate that dude/girl... idk lol was the micless troll that got pugged for ds hc during progression (of all times...) because they had vouches. then became a loot whore, did nothing but troll, was really annoying.... but sadly i have to admit, performed very well.

i ended up quitting a couple months or so after mop was released because ds hc was already just farmed, and boring. alts were geared. guild died down due to our pretty strict recruiting standards.
    even the people that filled out the applications right, and made them look promising. didn't even know FL strats... yea, i joined with no fl or ds experience, but did research and fixed mistakes. some people are just baaaaaad at wow, which is sad because its like "baby's first mmo" rofl
    anyway im babbling.....

also, around the time i quit xanaria was in the works of getting his job back so his playtime would have been cut hard

i also knew the hacking/win trade stuff was bs.... probably part of that guild that always made those accusations BUT!!! serene had videos of the accusers TP hacking which was hilarious. haters made us famous

i just wanna have a way to chat with these guys every once in a while. xanaria is fam. that dude and i relate in many different ways

if you know their ign's id really appreciate a favor of sending them a mail referring them to this post.

4. @Op Xana kind of broke the guild up, so some people are in Flawless on Horde. people like Dexzy, Vanand and Savo (not seen him for a while though) started up Ruin on Alli. And a few others like Serene, Danii etc are just PvPing now. Oh and Suv is on retail but for the past few days he's been on here raiding with Ruin.

Dexzy and Savo are on alliance in Ruin.

5. I MISS YOU BOIZ!

Xanaria, Serenegypsy(Sereneblade), suve, and anyone else i dont remember names of

i miss talking **** about all of the plebs that thought we were donors because we farmed dshc faster than any other ally guild could.
    i miss being in RC singing Juicy J rofl
    THIS OG KUSH :D

i was just listening to "never say never" and thought of my brittish buddy xanaria :(

we need to reconnect somehow. probably wont be in wow, but maybe steam? battle.net?

if someone sees this, and knows how to contact any of these men..... please refer them to this thread.

dwarf life is the best life
    B-tag Suw#21819
    Edited: June 23, 2017

6. B-tag Suvereno#2198
    U guys still alive? Lel , i quit long time ago ! Btw merry xmass and happy new year to everyone - Brutalretri -
    Edited: January 7, 2016

7. U guys still alive? Lel , i quit long time ago ! Btw merry xmass and happy new year to everyone - Brutalretri -
    Quit long time ago but im still active on forum eeeeyyyy lmao
    Edited: June 23, 2017

8. Quited long time ago but still active on forum eeeeyyyy lmao
    Well im on a break now,cause of the holidays. I was thinking about to come back,maybe start Wotlk,and then i saw this post so i wanted to wish you guys happy new year and merry christmass.

9. B-tag Suvereno#2198
    dwarf power <3 imma add you rn suuvaaayyyyyyyyy