1. Expertise Cap

So, i was looking in the forum and i didn't find many information about it: how much is expertise cap? in ragnaros my rogue has 26 because "they told me to keep that much" but im not sure about it...

Thank you ^^

2. Currently it's dead 22/22. It should be 26/26.
    Note: dodge expertise cap, not parry.

3. Currently it's dead 22/22. It should be 26/26.
    Note: dodge expertise cap, not parry.
    what about parry?

4. what about parry?
    You dont have to worry about it as dps. (it is - rather it should be; I dont think its working atm - 56, but only when attacking from infront -> 0 from the back - 1 of the reasons why tanks face bosses away from raid)

5. You don't need 26. 22 is enough. Of course, there will still be bosses where you'll get parries, such as PP because of the way people do it on Warmane (oozes don't work, he doesn't throw malleable if there are no ranged).

6. You don't need 26. 22 is enough. Of course, there will still be bosses where you'll get parries, such as PP because of the way people do it on Warmane (oozes don't work, he doesn't throw malleable if there are no ranged).
    ok but now i play in lordaeron, so i hope those bugs will be fixed ^^ even the 26/26 exp cap

OT: talking about statistics, in your guide you say that the spell cap come after arp hard cap.... well, i had problems with my rogue in ragnaros, i used to pull low dps and i was arp hard capped, with hit rating more or less at 9% (considering precision); then i switch to 85% arp and 315 hit rating.. i saw a difference of 2-3k more dps! (p.s.: i love that guide, i red it many times and it helped me a lot ^^ - but we'll talk about it other topics or in pm :D )

7. arp is really important, id aim for 100% then put extra gems into hit, everyone here likes to put gems into attackpower or agility which is a dps loss imo.

8. arp is really important, id aim for 100% then put extra gems into hit, everyone here likes to put gems into attackpower or agility which is a dps loss imo.
    Yeah but what i mean is that u shouldn't aim immediatly to arp hard cap when hit yellow hit cap and expertise (this is what i found during my tests)

And i don't understand how ppl can find empty slots for ap or agi gems, probably we have a lot of super bis rogue here XD(talking about combat obv)

9. Well, STS and DBW alone give you 351 ArP which is an entire quarter of your ArP cap so once you get access to these you'll see that it's not very hard playing around with your gems. And thanks :)