1. molten is last private server which allowes mboxers to play on, since they bring some income.
    Nope, multiboxing is allowed on like every second private server.
    Btw, multiboxing was also on Arena-Tournament allowed and they didnt earn any money with it.

2. As long as people win versus multiboxers they will never complain, but when multiboxers finally gear up, coordinate with others and start winning BGs people are like "OMG WTF BAN MULTIBOXING, where are my free wins against multiboxers? Why wont they let us own then like we used to? Multiboxing is now botting HURR"

Seriously, please learn to live with the fact that not all multiboxers are honor pinatas that you can slap around , at least not on Ragnaros.
    ye, go mbox any class aside from balance druid and ele shaman, and claim that u have any skill, bruh)

3. ye, go mbox any class aside from balance druid and ele shaman, and claim that u have any skill, bruh)
    I multibox plenty of different setups: 4 DKs, 1 DK 4 rets, 4 Spriests, 4 hunter on cata and 4 enhance shamis on MoP.
    The fact that u think that only ele and boomkin are viable for pvp shows that u have really no clue about multiboxing.

4. I multibox plenty of different setups: 4 DKs, 1 DK 4 rets, 4 Spriests, 4 hunter on cata and 4 enhance shamis on MoP.
    The fact that u think that only ele and boomkin are viable for pvp shows that u have really no clue about multiboxing.
    ye, thats why 100% mboxers on dw realm play with x5 boomkins or x5 ele only, such a skill, much wow

5. Solve this problem within the community.

Boycott their games. I know I always avoided them and told others to do so. There would be nothing better than seeing large mboxers always be stuck in empty BGs

6. wow players got 10% real life
    but multi b players have 100% no life :|
    This made me laugh, thanks for that! you clearly have no idea what your talking about.

As long as people win versus multiboxers they will never complain, but when multiboxers finally gear up, coordinate with others and start winning BGs people are like "OMG WTF BAN MULTIBOXING, where are my free wins against multiboxers? Why wont they let us own then like we used to? Multiboxing is now botting HURR"

Seriously, please learn to live with the fact that not all multiboxers are honor pinatas that you can slap around , at least not on Ragnaros.
    This.
    Edited: January 22, 2016

7. I multibox plenty of different setups: 4 DKs, 1 DK 4 rets, 4 Spriests, 4 hunter on cata and 4 enhance shamis on MoP.
    This is acceptable, 25 Best in Slot geared Resto Druids/Ele Shamans is not. It is simply unfair and ruining battlegrounds.

As long as people win versus multiboxers they will never complain, but when multiboxers finally gear up, coordinate with others and start winning BGs people are like "OMG WTF BAN MULTIBOXING, where are my free wins against multiboxers? Why wont they let us own then like we used to? Multiboxing is now botting HURR"

kek. at the moment it start getting unfair, then people start complaining. ftfy
    Edited: January 22, 2016

8. This is acceptable, 25 Best in Slot geared Resto Druids/Ele Shamans is not. It is simply unfair and ruining battlegrounds.

People been complaining about them for years .

9. People been complaining about them for years .
    And nothing has changed. So, why do people keep complaining?

10. Nope, multiboxing is allowed on like every second private server.
    Btw, multiboxing was also on Arena-Tournament allowed and they didnt earn any money with it.
    I'm afraid that this isn't quite true anymore. Warmane is one of the last private servers that allows multiboxing in PvP. Most other servers that did either closed down, or gave in to the screaming kids and changed their rules after a few months of me displaying arena-geared multiboxing in BGs (with just 4, too : /).

http://imgur.com/a/sw2cd

Sadly, there are servers that listened to that crap and actually banned multiboxing as soon as people became unable to handle the amount of gear I had. At least warmane isn't one of them. A shame Warsong's current population makes my full BiS PvP geared characters I have there (acquired without donation, at that!) somewhat useless to have.

11. I can also list u plenty of private server where multiboxing is allowed.
    The one that usually change their rules against multiboxing are very small private server that listen to the complains of a hand full of players that got killed by the multiboxer.

12. At least now we know which servers are ran by whiny little ****s. Thank you Warmane, thank you so much for not succumbing to the whiny little ****s.

13. At least now we know which servers are ran by whiny little ****s. Thank you Warmane, thank you so much for not succumbing to the whiny little ****s.
    Been here for awhile and never felt the urge to post... Just want to +1 this. You guys are doing a fantastic job!

14. This made me laugh, thanks for that! you clearly have no idea what your talking about.

This.
    They are not crying because the multiboxers win, they are crying because they are abusing an unfair advantage. so no, not this.

15. This is acceptable, 25 Best in Slot geared Resto Druids/Ele Shamans is not. It is simply unfair and ruining battlegrounds.

Oh i see, and what kind of gear would you deem acceptable for a multiboxer?

Craftable pvp set? Maybe even furious weapons? No resilience gems ofcourse, don't want your fully geared DK having problems are we?

First 1234 ... Last