1. We need a warmane wide vote on this. PLEASE !!!!! Multi-boxing needs to go.

2. Not going to happen.
    Multiboxing is a part of WoW gameplay and if you were to 'punish' people for playing the game the way they want, can and are able to,
    there would have to be rules against people who do not do professions but still want free stuff. People clicking spells, People who PvP hating people doing only PvE and vice versa. People who make guilds and never change rank names to something unique. Players who do Herbalism combined with Engineering.
    People saying Rouge. People who stand in the fire. Hunters with pet on Agressive on a pass-by attempt. Warlocks forgettig to SS their healer / tank. People who think female characters are always female. People who hate PvP'ers that are not Human. People using their most powerful ability to kill someone 57 levels lower than them. Guild members dropping grey bag fodder on the vault. AFK'ers. People planting a duel flag without asking. "Gief Gold pls for maunt train pls".

This is all annoying, stupid and possibly group wiping to me, but if you were to punish people for doing something you personally think is stupid and annoys you a little, you would have to excuse yourself from the game.

3. Oh i see, and what kind of gear would you deem acceptable for a multiboxer?

Craftable pvp set? Maybe even furious weapons? No resilience gems ofcourse, don't want your fully geared DK having problems are we?
    there is very (VERY) big difference betweeen full a8 mbox team of 5 ele shamans with and without rs hc trinket

4. Not going to happen.
    Multiboxing is a part of WoW gameplay and if you were to 'punish' people for playing the game the way they want
    But I want to hack. So why does everybody ban me :( Why do you waste precious time babbling such ******ed sentences, fam? As far as I know mutliboxing requires 3rd party software. How does that make it a part of WoW? Blizzard never intended for this **** to exist
    Edited: January 25, 2016

5. But I want to hack. So why does everybody ban me :( Why do you waste precious time babbling such ******ed sentences, fam? As far as I know mutliboxing requires 3rd party software. How does that make it a part of WoW? Blizzard never intended for this **** to exist
    Thank god! someone that knows the will of the Blizz-gods! can you please tell us how legion will be?

Or how about what the state of the game will be tomorrow? No?

Sorry to burst your bubble of I know best, but IF they did, they would have made it impossible to box in vanilla, when the first people started playing more than one, period. Your moronic argument has been stated time and time again, and DISPROVED.

6. Since when are you under the assumption 3rd Party software is not allowed as well?
    That is just an opinion based on how you feel things should be rather than first checking if that is really the case or not.

Wait, too long a sentence:

it is allowed.

To continue on all your false statements, Blizzard actually encourages people to Multibox, even catering to them by implementing features and functionality to make it more enjoyable to do so. 3rd Party software commonly used to Multibox is now an integral part of the standard client and UI Features. LUA has been re-worked to allow even more actions by people running more than 1 client.

Simply put, I can not stress more how much farther from the truth your rant could have been.

The only real difference between the philosophy of why it should or should not be allowed is the simple fact Blizzard will gain income from each individual created account. One thing which private servers can not rely on.

7. Sorry to burst your bubble of I know best, but IF they did, they would have made it impossible to box in vanilla, when the first people started playing more than one, period. Your moronic argument has been stated time and time again, and DISPROVED.
    And why would they make it impossible if it increases their income? The only thing I was speaking against was the sentence "multiboxing is part of WoW" as you can clearly see from the post that I quoted, or apparently not. I'm not that much against multiboxing, don't take the word **** that seriously. I also never mentioned Blizzard's feelings towards multiboxing. What I meant was that WoW was not created with multiboxing in mind and the real moronic argument is "Multiboxing is a part of WoW gameplay". Thanks for disproving what I said. You sure taught me a lesson.

8. And why would they make it impossible if it increases their income? The only thing I was speaking against was the sentence "multiboxing is part of WoW" as you can clearly see from the post that I quoted, or apparently not. I'm not that much against multiboxing, don't take the word **** that seriously. I also never mentioned Blizzard's feelings towards multiboxing. What I meant was that WoW was not created with multiboxing in mind and the real moronic argument is "Multiboxing is a part of WoW gameplay". Thanks for disproving what I said. You sure taught me a lesson.
    Glad i could help, however you missed my point so pay closer attention please. I didn't say they created it with it in mind, i simply said they didn't have a problem with it. I can write in smaller sentences if you need me to speak more simply. Or hey, read it more than once.

9. Glad i could help, however you missed my point so pay closer attention please. I didn't say they created it with it in mind, i simply said they didn't have a problem with it. I can write in smaller sentences if you need me to speak more simply. Or hey, read it more than once.
    No, your point was trying to defend something that I wasn't offensive against. I never mentioned anything about you saying they created the game with multiboxing in mind. You probably missed the fact that I was originally quoting Sandoumir's post, not you. Maybe you should read it more than once, or should I write in smaller sentences? You're simply taking random words out of your ******* and putting them together in a sentence, trying to sound all holier-than-though. Your condescending behavior doesn't really speak well for you, considering how much of a birdbrain you appear to be. Now I'm being offensive. I hope you at least have the smarts to figure that out.

10. For the love of God, we've discussed this so many times by now. And it's always the same thing. There is one more big thread about this, but I couldn't find it.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ay-in-Ogrimmar

11. I think you're the one pulling things out of your *** honestly. in what world are you get that i was defending what your for? or not against?

here,
    You probably missed the fact that I was originally quoting Sandoumir's post, not you. Maybe you should read it more than once, or should I write in smaller sentences?
    If your going to insult at least use your own words, here I'll quote you,

But I want to hack. So why does everybody ban me :( Why do you waste precious time babbling such ******ed sentences, fam? As far as I know mutliboxing requires 3rd party software. How does that make it a part of WoW? Blizzard never intended for this **** to exist
    How can you say your not against is and in the sentence before say that, you can be as offensive as you like, you can't make me mad dude.

You should really have more confidence to stick to what you say. And if I make you feel I'm holier than thou, then that's your problem, its not being condescending, it's being sarcastic. there is a difference. As far as me being a bird brain, at least correct your grammar if your want to sound more intelligent than me, but don't worry, I did it for you! Your welcome!

Oh and btw, great picture, little girl smoking, is that your daughter?

12. If *your* going to insult at least use your own words, here I'll quote you,
    For the millionth time, I was quoting somebody else.
    And if I make you feel I'm holier than thou, then that's your problem,
    But you're not and I never said you were.
    its not being condescending, it's being sarcastic.
    Make sure you know the definition of a word before using it.
    ia t least correct your grammar if your want to sound more intelligent than me, but don't worry, I did it for you! Your welcome!
    Typing mutli instead of multi is not a grammar mistake, it's a typo. You mistaking you're for your on the other hand, is a grammar mistake. Now, since I believe I've derailed this thread for long enough speaking to imbeciles, I'll leave you talking to yourself.

13. I'd recommend staying off the forums, or at the least just not posting, you'll sound more intelligent :)

Bye Felicia!

14. Lmao, this is already the second multibox thread that turned into a grammar-nathzee thread.

15. Lmao, this is already the second multibox thread that turned into a grammar-nathzee thread.
    That is because the multiboxer don't really have any other arguments than omg qq bliz allowed it so it should be here, and then the most simple tactic is to make your oppononent seem less intelligent by attacking their grammer. Maybe they are not even native english speakers, but yeah its a weakness of the multiboxers who are running out or arguments.

Not going to happen.
    Obviously these threads are being made because alot of players want it to happen. So maybe it should happen.
    It is very fair to suggest multiboxers should get a place to fight each other. A place where multiboxers can only fight with other multiboxers, but I guess you guys stop playing then because you dont want to play fair do you ?

We need a warmane wide vote on this. PLEASE !!!!! Multi-boxing needs to go.
    This. There should be a solution, A characters cap, Multiboxing only Against Multiboxing, No Multiboxing. Not this unlimited go ahead make a roflstomp 25 char multibox, this **** has got to go.

First 12345 ... Last