1. Cry me a river.
    Btw, multiboxing was also on Arena-Tournament allowed.
    So? Things can always change. And at least I don't need 20 chars to do good in pvp. So how about you get good.

2. Warmane isn't Molten...
    LOL yes... yes it is

a name change does not mean anything. even after moltdown it was still molten for a time. merger with AT=made a new name. same policies. dont go full ******. you never go full ******.

3. LOL yes... yes it is

a name change does not mean anything. even after moltdown it was still molten for a time. merger with AT=made a new name. same policies. dont go full ******. you never go full ******.
    And who are you to say that ? Lol.

4. And who are you to say that ? Lol.
    ummm thats what happened? hermes left kaer took back over... he set the policies way back when. same policies that apply today... cmon srsly man get a clue will ya?

5. ummm thats what happened? hermes left kaer took back over... he set the policies way back when. same policies that apply today... cmon srsly man get a clue will ya?
    Different name, different host, different owner, different databases...SAME! Definitely! Didn't you just say "you never go full ******"?

6. Notice how all the people defending multiboxing and are not multiboxers themselves are either horde or pve alliance who NEVER enter a bg.

7. Notice how all the people defending multiboxing and are not multiboxers themselves are either horde or pve alliance who NEVER enter a bg.
    Honestly I think that some people have been killing LK for so long that their brain has turned into pudding. Their mind is only strong enough to remember 1 raid encounter (mind you they still wipe). So when it comes to PVP they go "hurr durr I suck, let's multi-box!".

People are sick of letting baddies, casuals get away with multi-boxing. I just wish more of them visited forums and expressed their opinions.
    Edited: January 31, 2016

8. People are sick of letting baddies, casuals get away with multi-boxing.
    Casual and multiboxing in the same sentence! lmao! :D

9. Different name, different host, different owner, different databases...SAME! Definitely! Didn't you just say "you never go full ******"?
    Kaer was the owner and founder of Molten. Multiboxing was always allowed on Molten.
    Malaco was the owner and founder of AT. Multiboxing was always allowed on AT.
    Over a year ago both private server merged to Warmane and they decided to apply the same rules to Warmane.

Notice how all the people defending multiboxing and are not multiboxers themselves are either horde or pve alliance who NEVER enter a bg.
    Notice how all the people that are against multiboxing are a few alliance pvpers that got pwnt by multiboxers and now they come here raging and crying.
    How about working on a tactic to beat the multiboxer instead of crying all day long?

Funny thing is that as long as the multiboxer is weak not a single alliance pvper is complaining.
    They just cant deal with the fact that a multiboxer beats them.

10. They just cant deal with the fact that a multiboxer beats them.
    This, there were no complaints in the first years that i was multiboxing because alliance pretty much always won.
    No when we win it's BOOHOOOHOOO all over the place.
    Deal with it.

11. Notice how all the people that are against multiboxing are a few alliance pvpers that got pwnt by multiboxers and now they come here raging and crying because they cant deal with it.
    How about working on a tactic to beat the multiboxer instead of crying all day long?

Funny thing is that as long as the multiboxer is weak not a single alliance pvper is complaining.
    Oh boy, I'm about to swim into the cesspit of ignorance that is the molten forums again.
    First of all I wasn't crying I was pointing out that other than the multiboxers themselves only people who don't actively pvp support this and that their opinion is not really valid since you never see them in bgs anyway.

Secondly, have you ever tried to organize a 40 man raid? Hell, even 25 is really hard to organize since everyone just get into the MOB mentality and turn stupid. Furthermore not having voice communication with people who rarely read the chat cause they can't understand it just adds to the difficulty of it all, not that you would know any of this cause you ARE all 25- 40 of them.

You were just allowed on retail cause you were paying for all those 25-40 accounts monthly, but in here it got way out of hand since there is no limit to the accounts you can make.

12. First of all I wasn't crying I was pointing out that other than the multiboxers themselves only people who don't actively pvp support this and that their opinion
    is not really valid since you never see them in bgs anyway.
    So in the end a minority of a few alliance pvpers that lost against these multiboxers are complaining here.
    Just out of curiosity. Do u think any of these alliance pvpers would complain if the multiboxer had no skill, no gear and would always lose against the alliance?
    I dont think so.

You were just allowed on retail cause you were paying for all those 25-40 accounts monthly, but in here it got way out of hand since there is no limit to the accounts you can make.
    Can u pls tell me the source where blizzard is stating that multiboxing is only allowed because of the additional monthly subscriptions?

13. So in the end a minority of a few alliance pvpers that lost against these multiboxers are complaining here.
    Just out of curiosity. Do u think any of these alliance pvpers would complain if the multiboxer had no skill, no gear and would always lose against the alliance?
    I dont think so.
    I'll rephrase your question to "do you think a single person should be able to kill 25-40 people just because he had money"?

14. I'll rephrase your question to "do you think a single person should be able to kill 25-40 people just because he had money"?
    A average pc can handle around 5 wow clients.
    Nothing stops u from creating 5 warmane accounts and multibox them with out investing a single penny.

Now donating for ingame items is a different story. Do u wanna turn this into a donor bashing thread?
    U should rather be thankful that the donators fund the server so other can play for free.

15. A average pc can handle around 5 wow clients.
    Nothing stops u from creating 5 warmane accounts and multibox them with out investing a single penny.

Now donating for ingame items is a different story. Do u wanna turn this into a donor bashing thread?
    U should rather be thankful that the donators fund the server so other can play for free.
    I have done my fair bit of donating and shouldn't be thankful for anyone thank you.
    And no I do not think ANYONE should be able to kill a whole raid of people on their own in retail or in here, but since molten is a private server with a marketplace it makes things a lot worse than what they used to be in retail.

You need to be put under control or be put out entirely cause just as you have donated we also have and in total we have contributed far more to this server than just 2 or 4 guys multiboxing.

First ... 34567 Last