1. So get 20 combat rogue multi boxers, pop blade flurry and killing spree, or maybe 20 arms warr charge in with bladestorm to counter him.

In almost every AV I go, I try to cap north towers as fast as possible and... Every... single... time... people compleately ignores the towers and graveyard but rush into boss and gets 1 shot while killing off a bunch of more people, in this case (pretty much every case since it ALLWAYS happends) it wouldent even matter if a multi boxer was camping the boss room.
    You guys cry about a multiboxer and open 5 threads all over forums just to spam this bullsht when people dont even know how to properly do a bg after 7 years of WOTLK.
    They will not change the rules, simple as that, Theres nothing you can do no matter how much you try to prove them wrong.

PS. Quoting other people and make sht personal isnt goin to help anyone or anything for that matter, No one cares even half as much about you as you think.

2. You need to be put under control or be put out entirely.
    Translation- I can't beat you so change the rules!

lol your always free to multi-box as well, but that would require you to see how much work it really is and how long it takes to learn something more than just one toon, come on over to the boxing world, even tho you bash us, we'd still welcome you :)

3. Translation- I can't beat you so change the rules!

lol your always free to multi-box as well, but that would require you to see how much work it really is and how long it takes to learn something more than just one toon, come on over to the boxing world, even tho you bash us, we'd still welcome you :)
    I've killed many mboxers in raids and also solo with a bis pve paladin when they were gearing.
    Why don't we all make multiboxers and turn ragnaros into multiboxing server?

4. I've killed many mboxers in raids and also solo with a bis pve paladin when they were gearing.
    Why don't we all make multiboxers and turn ragnaros into multiboxing server?
    Sounds like fun! I highly doubt you'd ever box tho. I never said we're unbeatable, I've been taken out by 3 well geared, well coordinated players, (and ganked relentlessly while gearing or leveling) however I'd never cry about it, its part of the game, nor say a thing other than nice job guys. most of the people crying on here just wants to vent frustration tho, that might or might not be you, however not trying to antagonize you :P
    Edited: January 31, 2016

5. Different name, different host, different owner, different databases...SAME! Definitely! Didn't you just say "you never go full ******"?
    same owner actually. host has nothing to do with anything. nor does the database. you implied the name change actually means something when it comes to the rules. it does not. its laughable that you would even suggest such a thing. yes i said never go full ******...and you did. gg?

6. Well, I played on Retail, and it was allowed on Blizzard, as long as you use prgrams that only imitate a Keyboard, or mouse. You must know, by "allowed" I mean more "accepted". (You can read some topics from Battle-net-Forums just by googling)

Playing on Ragnaros myself, on Alliance side, it concernes me, too. The thing is, on Blizzard, there were MBs who had 5 chars, or the max I read was 7. I mean, you must imagine, keeping up a MB on retail was like 15$ per account, so it got pretty expensive.

Since this server here is free-to-play, there is not such a "limitiation". Sure, playing MBs might be harder than "we" think. I believe you. And it's also a good income for the server.
    But playing against 2 MBs with both having 15+ chars, is too much. Nobody can expect 40 other people coordinate so good, that you can beat two of them. And even then: there is no chance to be quick enough to kill them before 2 or 3 times casted thunderbolts. That is (with Purplebeer as example) like 3 seconds.

What I was thinking the last time I saw him, was: well, its not different from cheating! One char that makes like 20 times damage a normal one would do, and having the HP of 20 chars. What is the difference?
    Well the difference is, its way more complicated. And, in point of view of the server, it's way more money. And, we all know, the money is what keeps this server alive, AND free-to-play. So, let's say thank you to ALL donators, wich includes (probably) the MBs, too.

I know those arguments were called very often allready. But here is my proposition, regarding both positions:

Making a limitaion of allowed MBs-Chars in a BG

That would not only prevent opening AV and IoC all the time.

A limitation would also increase the MBs difficuty, since with 20 chars and included heal its not really "hard" to survive.
    (There was a time when there was a 10-men MB, and he ****ed up pretty well, but sometimes, with good coordination, the alliance did him.)

Making a limitation will also underline the argument of common MBs, that it IS really hard to play, and that it IS possible to kill them. (I know you guys don't need confimation, but really, it is one of your main arguments, and for most of us it is hard to believe.)

And, maybe that is not a big point, but for me it is: Making a limitation will help the MBs to get back the "respect" of (nearly) the whole server. Probably they don't care, but I don't know anything wich is more "hated" or is looked at like a disturbance like that MBs (I don not include myself).

I hope everyone got, that I DON'T want MBs banned, but make a limitation of man-per-MB. I think this is a good balance.

So maybe, it's just a proposition,
    a max of 10 chars-per-MB is allowed.
    Like this, even the smaller BGs could be opened, and a smaller group means better coordination, wich means more possibilty to kill the MB.

I hope somebody reads that, maybe even a GM or moderator, or what else...

G'day
    Edited: February 5, 2016

7. @Celentano
    Would u also make this limitation suggestion if the multiboxer was green geared and ur ally team would have been able to gank him and win the bg?
    I dont think so.

So as long as the multiboxer is weak everything is fine but when u cant beat him then suggestions need to be made to ban him?
    Like many others in this thread it seems like u just cant deal with the fact that u lost against a multiboxer.

Do u think u would have a higher win chance against any other 40 man bg premade that consists of single players?
    These multiboxers are also a premade and u need to deal with the fact that its hard to beat a bg premade.

8. @Celentano
    Would u also make this limitation suggestion if the multiboxer was green geared and ur ally team would have been able to gank him and win the bg?
    I dont think so.

So as long as the multiboxer is weak everything is fine but when u cant beat him then suggestions need to be made to ban him?
    Like many others in this thread it seems like u just cant deal with the fact that u lost against a multiboxer.

Do u think u would have a higher win chance against any other 40 man bg premade that consists of single players?
    These multiboxers are also a premade and u need to deal with the fact that its hard to beat a bg premade.
    just go box anything harder than balancedruids or eleshamans, and come back here)))

9. just go box anything harder than balancedruids or eleshamans, and come back here)))
    Im multiboxing enhance shamis on mop,
    4 frost dks and 1dk 4 rets on blackrock and 4 hunter on warsong.
    Multiboxing melee is even stronger than range dps when it comes to 4-5 man boxing.

There are many viable classes for multiboxing.

10. Im multiboxing enhance shamis on mop,
    4 frost dks and 1dk 4 rets on blackrock and 4 hunter on warsong.
    Multiboxing melee is even stronger than range dps when it comes to 4-5 man boxing.

There are many viable classes for multiboxing.
    i dont even want to hear about mop mboxing - srly dude its just another game, comparing to wotlk, same rule applies to cata.
    bout ur black rock mboxing - dont u really think that those composition of 4 fdks and 4 rets are any different to x5 boomies or x5 eleshams? for me its just the same thing - pre-dotting and 1 huge nuke after, like zero difference between
    why dont u box x5 warriors (inb4 all u can do is x5 charges x5 bladestorms), or x5 affli locks? aww w8 i already have an answer for that - mboxing some**** that cannot oneshot anyone in 3 seconds isnt what u like, cuz of skill cap: x5 flameshocks and x5 lavaburst - thats what u call definition of mboxer skill.
    Edited: February 6, 2016

11. That escalated quickly.

12. The last time I got into an AV vs some multiboxers guys ended up being a victory for the alliance because we actually put effort into thinking outside the box rather than throwing ourselves at them constantly hoping that would do anything.

My only real complaint is that it lasted over an hour and it was quite tiring to be focusing that long.

However, when it comes to two multiboxers... that's basically impossible but in their defence it doesn't happen nearly enough to me for it to become a huge frustration. It actually looks quite fun on their end and I see why they do it.

P.S. This is coming from someone who used to bash multiboxers to no end.

13. The last time I got into an AV vs some multiboxers guys ended up being a victory for the alliance because we actually put effort into thinking outside the box rather than throwing ourselves at them constantly hoping that would do anything.

My only real complaint is that it lasted over an hour and it was quite tiring to be focusing that long.

However, when it comes to two multiboxers... that's basically impossible but in their defence it doesn't happen nearly enough to me for it to become a huge frustration. It actually looks quite fun on their end and I see why they do it.

P.S. This is coming from someone who used to bash multiboxers to no end.

That was a great game and i didn't mind losing that one because it was a really nice challenge.
    Alliance we're storming our base from 2 sides on the front door and the kept rolling in via the backdoor.
    I had to be really carefull due to tons of people throwing knockback effects around, had to keep every corner of our base in check because you and your premade groups suddenly popped up in the back of our base out of nowhere... :D

Well earned win for alliance, GG, hopefully more games like this in the future.

Together we brought the battle back to the battleground. :)

14. i dont even want to hear about mop mboxing - srly dude its just another game, comparing to wotlk, same rule applies to cata.
    bout ur black rock mboxing - dont u really think that those composition of 4 fdks and 4 rets are any different to x5 boomies or x5 eleshams? for me its just the same thing - pre-dotting and 1 huge nuke after, like zero difference between
    why dont u box x5 warriors (inb4 all u can do is x5 charges x5 bladestorms), or x5 affli locks? aww w8 i already have an answer for that - mboxing some**** that cannot oneshot anyone in 3 seconds isnt what u like, cuz of skill cap: x5 flameshocks and x5 lavaburst - thats what u call definition of mboxer skill.
    So ur point is that multiboxing burst classes requires less skill than sustain dmg classes?
    Whats exactly the difference between applying dots on a opponent or casting lava burst on a opponent?

Multiboxing burst classes is just more efficient for pvp and thats the whole reason why they are more common.
    Dots dont work that well because opponent healer can outheal the sustain dmg.

U also play efficient setups in arena right? Does this make u a bad player?

15. So ur point is that multiboxing burst classes requires less skill than sustain dmg classes?
    Whats exactly the difference between applying dots on a opponent or casting lava burst on a opponent?

Multiboxing burst classes is just more efficient for pvp and thats the whole reason why they are more common.
    Dots dont work that well because opponent healer can outheal the sustain dmg.
    The difference is how long it takes for you to die. What's your preference, instant lava burst smash? Or 20-25 dots appearing on you all at once (how fast can you dispel before you die or have to heal yourself or your partner?).

Pick your poison.
    Edited: February 8, 2016

First ... 4567 Last