1. So.. why isn't multiboxing 25 bis characters banned yet??
    The fun is being ruined for 40 players each time for the gentle long awaited stroking of this infants ego.

2. So.. why isn't multiboxing 25 bis characters banned yet??
    The fun is being ruined for 40 players each time for the gentle long awaited stroking of this infants ego.
    I vote for at least a character cap of no more than 5 toons.

It is funny how they don't play AB, alliance is just sitting in empty AB's and then Isle comes up and they play. Only because they can camp the boss room there and play super lame and even more unfair. It killing battlegrounds, you get either BG against 0 horde and close in 5 min or you are against these lame MB's that makes BG so repetative and lame....
    Edited: February 11, 2016

3. man did you even tried to play in horde side ? if not, i recommend you try it

4. So.. why isn't multiboxing 25 bis characters banned yet??
    Banning? What for then? No rules are being broken as far as i know.

5. Banning? What for then? No rules are being broken as far as i know.
    Thats why we have these threads alive for weeks already, the people obviously want those rules changed.
    Limiting the character cap is a fair rule that could bring balance to this whole ordeal.

And funny how you only selectively reply to people here...
    Edited: February 12, 2016

6. Those rules, or the lack thereof, aren't going to change. How fair you think they would be is of no consequence. Neither is who other posters choose to respond to.

7. That was a great game and i didn't mind losing that one because it was a really nice challenge.
    Alliance we're storming our base from 2 sides on the front door and the kept rolling in via the backdoor.
    I had to be really carefull due to tons of people throwing knockback effects around, had to keep every corner of our base in check because you and your premade groups suddenly popped up in the back of our base out of nowhere... :D

Well earned win for alliance, GG, hopefully more games like this in the future.

Together we brought the battle back to the battleground. :)
    Yeah, you need to be creative for these things to be worthwhile and interesting. Playing in a more traditional way is just not going to work in situations like these.

First ... 567