1. Ragnaros Multiboxing ruining Alterac Valley

Since a few days, i have face something which is to me the total negation of the game. We face in AV some multiboxer who represent more than 30 player in their faction, which is ruining the gameplay of the valley, the consequence is that it ends in hour farming resulting a win for the mbx. I don't really know the policy of Warmane about Multiboxer and i can (in some way) understand the fun that those ppl have in doing this, but when they do it with 30 ppl, to me, their fun is ruining the fun of 50 other ppl from the server. I count hordes normal player because not all of them wanna stay afk for an hour waiting their dear mbx succeed farming us.

I understand that it's also a big money interest for warmane since i really doubt that those guys farmed all their stuff. what are our option as non-mbx player ? Leave the bg and get 15min of deserter ? afk just enough to don't leave the bg and hope some rogues and druids achive to kill the opposing boss ? We are really **** for the pleasure of those ppl, which are sometime 1 for 15 character when we are 40 real people behind our screen...

I'm really ****ing sad to saw those ppl ruining AV, since it's from far my favorite batteground, having strategy, some occasion for stealthed classe to influence the win, the graveyard gestion which is also important sometimes.

What should i do when something like this happen ? I'm shadowpriest. And can we hope for something from warmane's staff about that ?
    Edited: January 7, 2016

2. You have to understand that sometimes you will not win against a multiboxer if you don't coordinate well with the rest of your raid.
    Not all multiboxers are clueless pushovers that lose control when you kill the main character.
    The raid you fought in that BG actually had a premade group plus two different multiboxers where were coordinating everything on skype.
    They all had eachothers back covered, did you?
    The alliance raid did not even do one push/attack in group, they just kept streaming in one by one into the last base.
    I'm afraid you only have your fellow alliance to blame in this case.

3. What should i do when something like this happen ? I'm shadowpriest.
    What Aleastraszabcde said.
    U need to team up and make a coordinated attack.
    Keep in mind that all characters of the multiboxer are stacked together so u can pull some insane aoe dmg on them.
    If only 5 players are spamming aoe dmg its already enough to kill his whole team in matter of seconds.

4. wow players got 10% real life
    but multi b players have 100% no life :|

5. Should i complain about the 4551 allys with SM doing premades that dont let horde win.

Now u complain about a MB. Cry me a river.

6. I saw this thread and was jealous that I missed out, but just now I was oneboxing with one of my alliance alts and got to see your artwork first-hand from the receiving end. It was a thing of beauty to see boxers coordinated like that. I tried to help and coach alliance a bit but they didn't seem to understand what multiboxing is, fundamentally. The chat was full of raging and suiciding to get the game over with faster even though it was close (and we started with a huge lead).
    Very well played!

7. Our recent AV was a new record with 756 kills. :)
    http://imgur.com/E7IvQ0d

But we still have a lose ratio of around 50%. When all Allys make a coordinated attack its quite hard to survive.
    Edited: January 9, 2016

8. Our recent AV was a new record with 756 kills. :)
    http://imgur.com/E7IvQ0d

But we still have a lose ratio of around 50%. When all Allys make a coordinated attack its quite hard to survive.
    $$$$$$$$$$ thousand bucks

9. Warmane players realising what is going on and doing the right thing in a random BG is the first sign of the apocalyps.
    And I would be more concerned about the rapture than a win or loss if that ever happened.

10. I agree that multiboxing is getting quite toxic for the battlegrounds here on ragnaros, there are many situations in which it is just simply unfair. There is no skype/voip coordination in the world that will have 25 different people blocking the entrance (while insta killing with shocks and chain lightning) to the boss in Isle of Conquest for example.

11. You have to understand that sometimes you will not win against a multiboxer if you don't coordinate well with the rest of your raid.
    Not all multiboxers are clueless pushovers that lose control when you kill the main character.
    The raid you fought in that BG actually had a premade group plus two different multiboxers where were coordinating everything on skype.
    They all had eachothers back covered, did you?
    The alliance raid did not even do one push/attack in group, they just kept streaming in one by one into the last base.
    I'm afraid you only have your fellow alliance to blame in this case.
    Yeah the alliance is to blame for not co-ordinating against a 25 Best In Slot multiboxer. Even if you would run into 25 best in slot geared seperate players in an AV that is next to impossible. Let alone someone that uses cheating software to be able simultanioulsy cast spells on players that want to play a normal BG.

Broadcast = controlling characters trough software = botting.

12. Yeah the alliance is to blame for not co-ordinating against a 25 Best In Slot multiboxer. Even if you would run into 25 best in slot geared seperate players in an AV that is next to impossible. Let alone someone that uses cheating software to be able simultanioulsy cast spells on players that want to play a normal BG.

Broadcast = controlling characters trough software = botting.
    best part is when mboxers pretend that multiboxing requires "skill cap" kek. just look what classes they use for mboxing - Balance druids ( x5 or x10 starfall - gg) and ele shamans ( x5 or x10 chain lightnings - gg). molten is last private server which allowes mboxers to play on, since they bring some income. so ye, on bg its pretty much impossible to down team of mboxers ( like more than 10 chars) if u dont have any premade. somewhere in wpwp, its obv doable, since u can easy premade with raid call or any voice chats.

13. As long as people win versus multiboxers they will never complain, but when multiboxers finally gear up, coordinate with others and start winning BGs people are like "OMG WTF BAN MULTIBOXING, where are my free wins against multiboxers? Why wont they let us own then like we used to? Multiboxing is now botting HURR"

Seriously, please learn to live with the fact that not all multiboxers are honor pinatas that you can slap around , at least not on Ragnaros.

123 ... Last