1. Just set a daily server restart at around 6pm, problem solved.

2. with fixing queue skip
    this is a serious issue for raiding guilds.

Source for the queue skip fix?

3. Source for the queue skip fix?
    There isnt one. All that happened was some guy on reddit told everyone how to do it so everybody did.

4. There isnt one. All that happened was some guy on reddit told everyone how to do it so everybody did.
    Wow, really? On Reddit? Damn haha
    I just hope the thread is already deleted. I cant find it tho.

5. I think Warmane might be trying to decrease the amount of addicted WoW players by having them wait in a ridiculous queue. KEK

I dunno when last I played WoW coz of this queue/

But okay in all seriousness the problem of kicking AFK players who are probably AFK because they don't want to logout and face the ridiculous queue in the near future again. I think this queue creates a self-sustaining circle of queued players who stay AFK rather than logout because of the queue itself and thus increasing the amount of queued players.

This was the Circle of Que theory the beginning of Queues (CoQ) :D

END THIS CIRCLE WARMANE!
    Edited: January 14, 2016

6. Well seems like skipping the queue is gone.
    Now we have to compete with AFKs, najs.

7. Just set a daily server restart at around 6pm, problem solved.
    Suggested it before. They are closed to any proposals.
    Yesterday server dc'ed at peak time with around 1.2k people in queue. After it was back there was around 550 in queue for the rest of the night... Its not around 100 ppl that abuse afk system on logging screen like dev said
    Edited: January 14, 2016

8. Suggested it before.
    They are closed to any proposals. Yesterday server dc'ed at peak time with around 1.2k people in queue. After it was back there was around 550 in queue for the rest of the night... Its not around 100 ppl that abuse afk system on logging screen.
    Yeah it's pretty obvious to anyone with eyes by now. Every crash/restart proves that there's few hundreds of AFK people at least.

9. Well seems like skipping the queue is gone.
    Now we have to compete with AFKs, najs.
    It doesnt seem to work, yes.

10. To be honest since they patched the afk skip i haven't seen a single queue though I haven't logged in from 10-11am PST but at 3pm now it's clear

11. Suggested it before. They are closed to any proposals.
    Yesterday server dc'ed at peak time with around 1.2k people in queue. After it was back there was around 550 in queue for the rest of the night... Its not around 100 ppl that abuse afk system on logging screen like dev said
    It's actually a fact that it takes about half hour to reach cap again when there are 1.500+ players in queue.

What this means? It's obvious, if we exclude about some hundred players that decide to not come back, we still find about 1k thousand of players which were not active in that half hour range.

12. When server crashes at the peak times theres like 9000-10000 people online and theres no queue for about a hour, and after that all afk'er got online there queue about 1000

13. hahaha i guess im eating my words, 1300 queue in the morning.

14. Yesterday I had programs around noon, so I logged out. Came back at 17 pm, got in at 20:45. I had to wait for 1700 people to log off, which is clearly not normal, since 3 days ago I had a 1700 queue again but I got in after 1.5 hour. A lot of people clearly start AFKing on char select and you know what? I don't blame them at all.

I really don't think waiting for 4 hours just to play 1 hour of WoW is normal. But we don't need to be that agressive (kicking after 15 mins), I think it just needs to be 1 hour altogether, so people can walk dogs, prepare some food etc. And also kick those multiboxers (I understand there is not many of them, but even 200 less queue means a lot to me).

First ... 3456 Last