1. Assasination's Envenom

Can someone explain to me ,
    First : isnt Envenom supposed to consume the tics of Deadly Poison , and start aplying it over again from 0.
    Second : Deadly Poison should be the main dps. But on every encounter, on recount i see that its last, under Melee, instant Poison , Envenom, Mutilate, then its Deadly Poison only with tics.

I'm a 5.1k GS with only 2 items that give ARP, and am above 4k AP, but not enchanted.

Thanks in advance!

2. Can someone explain to me ,
    First : isnt Envenom supposed to consume the tics of Deadly Poison , and start aplying it over again from 0.
    Second : Deadly Poison should be the main dps. But on every encounter, on recount i see that its last, under Melee, instant Poison , Envenom, Mutilate, then its Deadly Poison only with tics.

I'm a 5.1k GS with only 2 items that give ARP, and am above 4k AP, but not enchanted.

Thanks in advance!
    1. There is a talent in assasination tree "Master poisoner" that reduces Envenoms chance to consume Deadly poison by 33 - 100% (-> envenom doesnt consume deadly at 3/3).

2. Deadly is not supposed to be no. 1 dmg ability. What deadly does and is not seen in recount is that at max stacks each application of deadly applies poison from other weapon as well -> big percentage of instant poison dmg comes from this.

3. 1) http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=58410

2) Deadly Poison was NEVER ever a main source of damage for Assassination at any point in this game. Read again what it does: Deadly Poison. More importantly, this part: Once stacked to 5 times, each application of Deadly Poison also causes the poison on the Rogue's other weapon to apply.. Assassination's DPS is a combination between Deadly Poison on your faster dagger stacked 5 times on the target, Instant Poison on your other dagger, Envenom's buff and own damage, and quick weapon attacks backed with Slice and Dice. It's a complicated equation which ends up as a 2-button spec - Muti>Muti>Envenom - apart from the initial Garrote>SnD>HfB>Muti>Envenom setup.

4. Thanks to both of you for the replies :)