1. the problem is we can login on lord and blackrock ,but no other realms,seems weird.

2. the problme is not resolve.? what do i do now?
    im stucking in connected.. WOW.

3. Aldtharios GM !!!

what was you mean ?

you mean you can not help us?

4. hi again

actually i use the 2 servers (ISP) s and i have problme with each other . to connecting to the game . (stuck in connected)

i said you i playing in frostwolf relam . and yesterdy until now my problme didnt resolve from your server.

now you shold tell me what should i do ? your (Aldtharios GM ) in past comment told me . you should check your OVH Isp. may your problme from that one.

but thats was fault . i have problme with each one ISP now . im waiting for your sloution. plz help me . pleas

5. Hello there.
    well we got a problem here every persians cant login in deathwing and ragnaros.. as u said this problem its from iran and from our OVH so we follow up and check our isp and call to our Internet Centre Iran they said rly is not From us..
    well there is some questions if its From us then why can we login in Lordaeron and Blackrock.. ?
    that makes me Curious.. well we are waiting for an answer.. im sure that problem is not from iran.. if its From u or something tell me why are you doing this.. and if you are sure sure and again if u are sure its From our internet..
    so pls check it and answer us
    Edited: January 12, 2016

6. Hello there.
    well we got a problem here every persians cant login in deathwing and ragnaros.. as u said this problem its from iran and from our OVH so we follow up and check our isp and call to our Internet Centre Iran they said rly is not From us..
    well there is some questions if its From us then why can we login in Lordaeron and Blackrock.. ?
    that makes me Curious.. well we are waiting for an answer.. im sure that problem is not from iran.. if its From u or something tell me why are you doing this.. and if you are sure sure and again if u are sure its From our internet..
    so pls check it and answer us
    Bump +1 !!

7. iv constantly called Isp center in capital of iran they over wise checked whole of the isp centers because i push them from my company which i own it and told them its a big issue for gamers.they said we cant afford lag ingame about these servers but either way as we can see there is a problem From portocol of logon.warmane.com which dont let u login rather they gave me the best service with 16 mb and 20 ms which wasent possible in iran to test it up again didnt affect.so we check a way to resolve it on and the same we was block from privacy of host as our isp managers said.So What we Should do? like we are not 1-2 players from iran.in my guild i have 55 iranian who play with me.give up iranian gg?

8. I'm from the UK and have the same problem - any solutions yet? Was hoping it'd be sorted after server restart but apparently not

9. same problem here only login to lordaeron and stuck in connected in frostwolf.
    any solution ?

10. OH. I have logged in finally xD
    after 2.5 days bug -_-

11. any update?we still stucked at connected

12. CanT* log in again.
    connected takes for EVER

13. Hello! we need to play i guess 3-4 day passed after 4-5 years from nelth 80 we should leave server ha?

14. Join date: February 12, 2011

2day or im leaving server due this issue from now.

First ... 78910 Last