1. Log in problems

Hello guys!
    In the past 5 days and even today i am not able to log in the server, when its authenticating, one minute later i got disconnected.

2. Why cant I login to Lordaeron??

Did some update happen that I missed?? I logged in to the game for xmas a couple times and it was fine. now i cant log in at all. I have the old version of WOTLK since i get less lag with it. My computer is not the best in the world so i need to work with what i got. I can login to the pandaria version without a problem but i cant play WOTLK!?!? D:

can someone help me? thanks in advance!

3. Did some update happen that I missed?? I logged in to the game for xmas a couple times and it was fine. now i cant log in at all. I have the old version of WOTLK since i get less lag with it. My computer is not the best in the world so i need to work with what i got. I can login to the pandaria version without a problem but i cant play WOTLK!?!? D:

can someone help me? thanks in advance!
    set realmlist from .ru to .com should help :) (atleast for meh)

4. set realmlist from .ru to .com should help :) (atleast for meh)
    If you need elaboration on this, take a look at this guide.

5. I got same problem. And now i try and i just get an error. I have a pic of th error but i dont know how to add pics here

6. If you need elaboration on this, take a look at this guide.
    my realmlist was already correct. i still cant log on to WOTLK. but my MoP logs in just fine. yesterday it would get stuck at connected and then say im disconnected from the server. but today it doesnt even try it just goes straight to an error saying if the problem persists then contact technical support. then a link ending with *rootcatagoryid=2316

7. Hello guys! In the past 5 days and even today i am not able to log in the server, when its authenticating, one minute later i got disconnected.
    Hello!

I got same problem. And now i try and i just get an error. I have a pic of th error but i dont know how to add pics here

8. I got same, but now it says that I "must log in with a Battle.net account username and password"

9. I had same prob 4 days ago
    Try to check your realmlist : set realmlist logon.warmane.com

10. Hello, i've got the same there is 4 days

My techniks was realmlist change, like not .ru > .com

So like : set realmlist logon.warmane.com

I know my english is terrible bad,

With love, Lundira.

11. Log in server Down?

Anyone else having trouble logging in ? Just wondering here.

12. Can t log in,it says Login ServerDown.. Any help?

Can t log in,it says Login ServerDown.. Any help?

13. Same problem.
    Stays at connecting and then unable to connect :/

14. Server is down?

I cant connect to the server whats wrong?

123 ... Last