1. Neverending que

I am in queue for more than two hours.

Started from 1500 and now at 600.

I heard from that people are skipping que.

Does it mean that I have to wait 3 hours to log in unless i know how to skip que?

2. no one will give you any reasonable answer to that...even devs don't know what to do...

3. I quit about week ago. I like to check forum from time to time. Everyone complains about queue,its been happening for some time now,seems like 0 fks is given about it. And as they say,dont like this lagfest and 3 hours in queue ? dont play!

4. I skip the que alot of the time, how I have no idea. Yesterday and the day before i logged in at 3pm server time both days and skipped que, today i logged in at 230pm server time and skipped que, then now got dc'd and am in que at 1100. Seems to be just random luck

5. Does it mean that I have to wait 3 hours to log in unless i know how to skip que?
    It's not a neverending que, it takes hours to get in.

Yes, it means that you have to wait 3 hours to log in unless you know how to "skip the queue"

Try to log in before playing, if you get home and want to play, and it takes 3 hours to get in, tell someone to log you in before you get home, if you can't do this then you have to wait.

You don't need to make a thread to ask 1 question.

6. You can avoid queue's if you eat one banana while sitting with your legs up(your legs have to be at least one arms length from the floor).If that doesn't work,or your queue didn't skip enough try the following : Eat one more banana....but this time eat him while standing on your head while listening to Justin Bieber/Celine Dion.Works 100% of the time,except if you listen to the titanic song because then the queue actually goes up.Don't know why.

7. Best Thing Here " THE QUEUE "

I was doing quests with a friend in party.
    Suddenly World of Warcraft stopped working.
    And when i reconnect ....... Suprise : Position in queue : 1300 ...

AMAZING!
    AWESOME!
    SUPERB!

8. You can avoid queue's if you eat one banana while sitting with your legs up(your legs have to be at least one arms length from the floor).If that doesn't work,or your queue didn't skip enough try the following : Eat one more banana....but this time eat him while standing on your head while listening to Justin Bieber/Celine Dion.Works 100% of the time,except if you listen to the titanic song because then the queue actually goes up.Don't know why.
    They fixed the bug and it doesn't work with this songs anymore. I have tried new ones and I found 2 that work most of the time but I'm not going to tell.

9. Yeah now i wait >3 hours cause of a crash.

And a friend of mine.. skipped the que... because he gets disconnected in login page....

10. And what do you expect them to do, exactly?

There are hardware limitations to how much the cap can be increased, and opening a second realm would also require more hardware.

Don't like the lag? Help them improve their current setup by donating.

P.S.: If it was up to me to change something, I'd merge Rag and Deathwing, and open up a second Lordaeron (Azeroth/Stormwind, maybe? Or other great cities, like Silvermoon, Dalaran, Shattrath or Auchindoun), but then again, I have no ideea what they're setup looks like and what can or cannot be done with it.

11. They could just you know add auto kick to afker's . 30+ afk people in dalaran is legit and I know people afk character screen.

12. no one will give you any reasonable answer to that...even devs don't know what to do...
    Everyone knows what to do! JUST PUT AFK TIMER OR HOW IT IS CALLED!!!! You can litteraly travel arounf the world and still be in character selection screen!!!! THere's like 1000 or even more people sitting afk and in character selection screen!!!

13. Everyone knows what to do! JUST PUT AFK TIMER OR HOW IT IS CALLED!!!! You can litteraly travel arounf the world and still be in character selection screen!!!! THere's like 1000 or even more people sitting afk and in character selection screen!!!
    They could just you know add auto kick to afker's . 30+ afk people in dalaran is legit and I know people afk character screen.
    As for the players who decide to 'AFK' in the character selection screen, as you noted, we'll be taking a look into the situation and if feasible we will reduce the time without having an effect on people who want to go for instance to the bathroom while switching their characters. Keep in mind, that amount of these players who go over 30 minutes in the screen are absolutely little, no more than a hundred even at peak times.
    Read before complaining

14. ,,Keep in mind, that amount of these players who go over 30 minutes in the screen are absolutely little, no more than a hundred even at peak times.,,
    I don't think so. You can't pass 200 queue in less than half an hour. I don't think that 200 players out of 10k won't leave in 5-10 min. There is minimum 1k players in char selection screen
    Edited: January 9, 2016

15. ,,Keep in mind, that amount of these players who go over 30 minutes in the screen are absolutely little, no more than a hundred even at peak times.,,
    I don't think so. You can't pass 200 queue in less than half an hour. I don't think that 200 players out of 10k won't leave in 5-10 min. There is minimum 1k players in char selection screen
    Like said before, they know of afk-issues and will deal with them asap.

Wow tells u as a tip to gtfo of your place and do something from time to time, and no one loggs out. They just go afk for an hour and hope they still are online when they come back. I have no clue what the afk-timer in char-screen is, but i know its longer than retail.

12 Last