1. Argent Crusade

Everytime I enter the Argent Vanguard area my character freezes in position. Can't move, need to relogg in order to get unstuck. 5 seconds later the same thing happens.

There is also no NPC there, so I can't buy items from their faction.

Anyone else has this problem or know something about it?

2. You're probably stuck on that Quest where you have to kill 3 Drakes and 100 creatures, that's the only Quest there that phases you out, so that might be the problem.

3. I abandoned and tried but it doesn't work :(

4. I finish all quest at Argent Vanguard without no problem! Even that with 100 mobs + 3 drakes, and i opened a new Argent Crusade location tower in Ice Crown,called Crusader Pinacle, also without no problem!

5. You're probably stuck on that Quest where you have to kill 3 Drakes and 100 creatures, that's the only Quest there that phases you out, so that might be the problem.
    This is the problem, I'm having the same issue. I can't complete the quest because the turrets are bugged and abandoning it does nothing. I reported it in the bug tracker, but as for now I've been forced to avoid traveling through that area.

6. You can complete the quest by killing the mobs the old fashion way

7. You can complete the quest by killing the mobs the old fashion way
    I knew this stupid *** comment would appear. Yeah like me solo this 300k health Frostwrym 3 times and 100 spiders while hoping my character doesn't get stuck and instantly murdered. By the way your ghost gets stuck as soon as you release. Meanwhile in the world of common sense, a quest this bugged should not exist for this long PERIOD.

The quest is "The Last Line of Defense" for those wondering.
    Edited: January 8, 2016

8. I want the Horse mount that looks like the Paladin mount. And the kid pet. I don't know if it's possible in Lordaeron without coins. But I want the Orc kid pet. If not, the normal Human kid pet would be cool. Also, I read the Elwyn Sheep is from this faction... Can you get the sheep pet if I do this rep?

9. You can solo the frostwyrms, npc's help you. Just make them tank the wyrm, that's what I did.

10. I knew this stupid *** comment would appear. Yeah like me solo this 300k health Frostwrym 3 times and 100 spiders while hoping my character doesn't get stuck and instantly murdered. By the way your ghost gets stuck as soon as you release. Meanwhile in the world of common sense, a quest this bugged should not exist for this long PERIOD.

The quest is "The Last Line of Defense" for those wondering.
    Wooo Take the chill pill m8, just trying to help. Have you consider trying another hobby? this game is making you too angry imo.

11. You can solo the frostwyrms, npc's help you. Just make them tank the wyrm, that's what I did.
    This. Or you can find for sure one, or more players at the area for group.

12. Oh riiiight, I had the same problem, I remember now. xD While on the Quest, I'd get stuck in a place, but since I'm Feral, I'd Charge to a next mob or Shadowmeld / Relog. Also, yeah I did have to kill them manually. Best thing to do is, find other people who are on the Quest, I know my two friends did it in same time and had like 4 man party for it.

Also you might try do it early in the day or late at night, while there's no Queue, so you can Alt+F4 if you get stuck + combat.

13. I didn't know what you guys were talking about but I know now, it's a zone in the north, a quest that you have to kill 3 blue icy dragon skeletons with 315K health and 100 black widow spiders that spawn and add to your aggro as hell. I was able to solo this as Shadow Priest level 79. In order to get the dragon kill it has to be FULL health, and stare at him for some seconds, sometimes it looks like he is fighting a NPC or spiders IDK, but if its health is not moving then you may get him, aggro it, this is the same with the spiders BTW, aggro them and go inside the base, from inside or with help of the entrance little bridge, or with help of the wood thing cart that looks like a ballesta that throws giant arrows, jump on it and then jump to like the wall of the fort or base, you can't DPS them, it says Evade Evade Evade, you have to find a place... If you know what I mean... If you don't do it fast enough you will lose the Aggro...

You can also do this process but jump into the corners that have more elevation, there's like ciliders in the midle of the block corner, you can evade too, but you also have to find the exact spot, if you know what I mean... it will take time to kill the dragon, but you can party with someone and also get help from the NPCs, ONLY if you are the first to hit the Dragon.

Also, always fly in low elevation, but high enough so that the spiders or dragon don't DPS you, if you get stuck, cast DoTs and Instant Spells on the Spiders.

There's a zone that you don't get stuck, I think it's in the South, and South East, like in the bottom and bottom right of the map if you see it from air, if you go to the left part of the map, like if you were going to the place that there's NPCs trapped in Spider Web, that's where you get stuck.

Also, in the South East, there's like a little camp, or like a tent like place, or GraveYard, it is harder to do this but you can also jump on it and do the Evade thingy that I intentionally didn't explain in a clear way, if you know what I mean...

BTW, I have soloed A LOT of over 100K mobs. Not by using bugs or abusing bugs, because I haven't find any. May be it's luck or may be I get help from the NPCs or Players around.

If you know what I mean.

*Edit: I did this quest even though I knew that we weren't able to use the thing that would help us kill the stuff in an easy way, I did it because I like to... do the Evade Aggro Don't lose Aggro Stuck bla bla bla "Process" and it's kind of cool when players around stop and stare at you while a Human Female Cloth wearer is soloing a 300K health mob, I wouldn't have done it if it was just like killing 100 mobs 1 by 1 in the normal way.

In the process of doing this quest I saw that the cannons or whatever it is that help us do the quest normally are like in the corners of the base camp, normally, when bugged and doing the quest they look like cement/concrete cilinder things, but if we are ghosts or get stuck in the air they appear, and I tried to get stuck naer them but I wasn't able to. May be everyone knows that the cannons are there because you have played in Retail or other Server but whatever, just saying that they are there and sometimes are usable, just when we are not able to reach them :)

*Second edit: I also soloed the quest because dragon gives 4K EXP and Spiders 2K EXP, it is a daily and once you know how to solo it, and if you have some OP AoE Spell for the spiders you can do it fast. I mean, you are getting EXP from the mobs, you get some trash items to sell to the vendors for some Gold and also EXP and Gold when you turn in the Quest, so it's cool.
    Edited: January 10, 2016