1. So,AT core is converted,only little changes left,it´s 2016,just do it plz!

Just do it please,we beg of you...This buggy gameplay is ruining the serv,we waited,waited,waited and waited...played damn 2s and got rekt by bonelink rogues and rets...sat 3s ques for 30 minutes...We have hope for 2016...that AT core might come...please Kaer...give it to us...as christmas and new years gift,I´d donate if AT core would come out,promised.Not working on lordaeron for 1 day won´t kill anyone will it?

2. such pointless thread, they still need testing, will probs be done by 2017. Soon this thread will be deleted though

3. guys wtf....stop qq

just go play pve on lorderon, malaco made it really good

4. guys wtf....stop qq

just go play pve on lorderon, malaco made it really good
    Are you ******ed? We want PVP not PVE.... how can you not understand it?

5. Are you ******ed? We want PVP not PVE.... how can you not understand it?

But I want pve

6. Then bro go to Nelth :) or some other expansion, this is PVP Realm and we will fight untill its over to get our AT core that we deserve! :) ;)

7. Then bro go to Nelth :) or some other expansion, this is PVP Realm and we will fight untill its over to get our AT core that we deserve! :) ;)
    AT Core won't come if this get's merged into MoP :L

8. Can we just have a vote on this?

I think most Warsong players will agree with me....Warsong needs to get updated ASAP to MoP and be more focused on PvE.

Malaco did an excellent job with Lorderon...

9. Thats ****ing ******ed, Mop PvP was ****ing ******ed, I love Warsong even beside all the Rogue, DK and Ret etc... bull****, If this server is going to upgrade to MoP i will quit Warmaane at this point.

Clear no from my side

10. And what is about AT-Core now?

"No one said Warsong will be closed. In fact, the reason Warsong is still here is because we hope one day it will be as active as it was years ago.
    That was a proposition that the community didn't like, and so it will not happen.
    One of Kaer posts regarding this matter, there are a few more if you look for them: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2604194"

I can predict you, if we are getting AT-Core back so many players will come back to Warsong. Why was this Idea dismissed?

11. "We hope one day it will be as active as it was years ago."

This is so funny.
    You can hope as much as you want, but if you dont do anything to make it happen, then this will be remaining a hope forever.
    Warsong community is hoping, but you should do something to make it happen finally...

12. "We hope one day it will be as active as it was years ago."

This is so funny.
    You can hope as much as you want, but if you dont do anything to make it happen, then this will be remaining a hope forever.
    Warsong community is hoping, but you should do something to make it happen finally...
    I've already predicted this future when I said it time and time again. Plus the lot of us had said it too. Warsong will never be active as much as many people what or think of it to be one day when you have 60-192 people logging in only. Gets pretty empty fast too. Reminds me of the time I spent on the dead counterpart to Warsong.

13. And what is about AT-Core now?

"No one said Warsong will be closed. In fact, the reason Warsong is still here is because we hope one day it will be as active as it was years ago.
    That was a proposition that the community didn't like, and so it will not happen.
    One of Kaer posts regarding this matter, there are a few more if you look for them: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2604194"

I can predict you, if we are getting AT-Core back so many players will come back to Warsong. Why was this Idea dismissed?
    Really, Warsong won't reach the numbers it had before the Moltdown even if Warmane implemented the AT core. I mean (Not attacking AT here or meaning to) when the AT player base merged, AT players got to keep their characters and gear, while the Molten Players (Warsong specifically) was not properly compensated like the other realms were, as Warsong came near the end of the compensation, but the Molten Players were told it wasn't coming back. So we couldn't use our gifts on Warsong. However, thanks to Malaco he did allow us to use Season 10 gear. Instead of the Season 9 Gear that Warsong gave people. But, because we were told Warsong was never coming back, a lot of players left. Warsong's numbers ranged from 800-2k.

14. Now the staff won't say (or finish lol) anything about atcore but they'll say they're suggesting a merger to Neltharion from the Retrospective thread.

Let me just leave this here. Sorry I can't quote from a closed thread.

November 17, 2015
    Proterean
    Community Manager
    We've said this once and we'll say it again. AT Core implementation is already done, finished, scripted, coded or whichever way you wish to say it. Unfortunately, it requires internal testing as well live support to check stability and correct possible issues (extensive monitoring to make sure nothing blows up), right now we don't have the time for this but AT core is something that will definitely be implemented. It's not a simple task and it's difficult to estimate the time when it will be release-ready but it shouldn't be too far off.