1. Terrible Question

guys i know this is a stupid question but if warlords of draenor comes out do we have to download it or still continue to play like the original WOW

2. You'll have the get the new client for wod.

3. so do we have to make another characters?

4. so do we have to make another characters?
    are you talking about Characters on Retail or Characters on other Warmane Realms?
    In both case the answer is: " you will need to make a new character"
    However as far as I know the chance Warmane opens a WoD realm are really low
    Edited: January 9, 2016

5. As much as i know characters will stay you just need to get new WoD client. So gear up now and u can stard bg/arena as soon u get the client.

6. As much as i know characters will stay you just need to get new WoD client. So gear up now and u can stard bg/arena as soon u get the client.
    oh really? and tell me on which realm I need to play to be ready to use my Character on the WoD realm?

7. so i need to make a new one?
    When WoD realm opens you will have to make new chars on it to play on it. Unless they allow transfers from previous expansions, which most likely won't happen.

If you don't want to play WoD you can keep playing on your current realm/expansion with the chars you have as most people will do.

8. aw that fckin sucks but thanks for the reply guys