1. Tanking, druid vs Warrior

Gonna be starting here today rolling either a warrior or druid tank. Usually I would just go warrior tank since they always seem to do well but was also considering druid for this. Basically wondering which of the two is better down the road for starting HCs/Naxx. Only reason I considered a druid is for small QoL things like stealth and decent cat dps even while tank specced while leveling(which for all I know could be totally wrong, never played druid), the crit immune through talents which means no stacking def just focusing on stam/agi...

Only thing I dont like is Ive heard druids really have no def against magic etc..being a high armor/stam tank. On the other hand I keep hearing why play prot warrior when you could play prot pally. So Im totally torn. I played Wotlk back when it was current but was a healer so I never played any attention to tank related things.

Also gonna be Horde if racial matters for anything

2. As much as I love warrior tanking.

Druid>warrior for WOTLK in terms of tanking

3. One more vote for druid, since ehp matters the most in wotlk in my opinion, especially if we're talking about buffed dmg of bosses.

4. Druid as well. It doesn't matter if you have bad defenses against magic when you have ridiculous HP

5. WARrior is a character made for war and world of WARcraft is a game about war, this is my logic

6. Warrior is the only one true tank. Brute strength slamming enemies ! Not the best but its very viable and way more rewarding than any other. Picking up warrior you also got awesome specs for pvp and pve. You can do both pve n pvp with prot anyway and do good :)
    But in the end DK's owns rest in terms of tanking.

7. Warrior is the only one true tank. Brute strength slamming enemies ! Not the best but its very viable and way more rewarding than any other. Picking up warrior you also got awesome specs for pvp and pve. You can do both pve n pvp with prot anyway and do good :)
    But in the end DK's owns rest in terms of tanking.
    First time doing Nexus --> Frost DK Tank credibility questioned

8. Thanks for the responses all. Decided to go druid tank, got to 22 last night and Im enjoying it alot. FTH

9. druid > paladin > warrior - thats how i see it at least

10. Both are good. You might have fun as a Druid since you can play all three roles. Granted, Warriors are just as fun