1. Naxxramas damage broken

So we just tried our first guild run naxxramas 25 man, and we couldnt even get past Noth nor Anubrekhan due to the bosses hitting tanks for 25k normal hits and sometimes over 30k. Our tanks had 40k buffed with 545defcap-ish and mitigations on. Is this damage broken right now or is this how it should be because we could keep the tanks up they got one-shot

2. Looks like broken. Last time we did Noth on 25 he was hitting MT for around 22-25k max. Anub its a diffrents story, his dmg change after almost every fix they do :P. But Noth was working fine on last ID

3. they arent broken, naxxramas was tuned up so it would not be an overrun by top guilds. <Perkele> cleared 25 nothh and anub within first lockout, they are free kills, I was tanking the adds and only had raid buffed HP of 30k, same went for our MT. I smell bad healers

4. That was back then, sure. But now they hit too hard. I guess and update did break them since we had over 20 runs on Noth and he just one-shot him all of a sudden all the time. And we have good tanks/healers.

5. That was back then, sure. But now they hit too hard. I guess and update did break them since we had over 20 runs on Noth and he just one-shot him all of a sudden all the time. And we have good tanks/healers.
    Dunno we just 1 shotted Noth 2 days ago so its fine. Just remember that do not face adds to Tank who is tanking boss so he doesnt get mortal strike :P

6. Dunno we just 1 shotted Noth 2 days ago so its fine. Just remember that do not face adds to Tank who is tanking boss so he doesnt get mortal strike :P
    Yeah well they did implement two updates since then and we know how to position ourselves on the fight, we're not beginners. The tank damage was just unhealable.

7. Nothing new raids here are ment to be used by 3-4 guilds only, here on warmane.

8. Went in there yesterday with a decent looking pug. lol at boss HP. Almost 8 million on Anub compared to almost 3 on retail.

We killed him twice basically since he had 2 mill left.

Why not 100% increase, not 300%.

9. RIP Naxx raids !
    The raid which was meant for timepass only on wotlk content is treated like a 'LOD' run

10. its not broken just people need to adjust and sadly even in my guild some people cant play when they dont have bis gear and 30% buff and play icc what they did for the last few years.

already a lot of guilds have cleared 10/25 man naxx and maly its definitely not broken

11. All u need to do a decent naxx run is to be able to play your class at atleast 70% true potential, to have proper itimization and to have decent raid settup.Compared to old nax where u could do it with 8 wars or w/e doing 1.5k dps.

12. its not broken just people need to adjust and sadly even in my guild some people cant play when they dont have bis gear and 30% buff and play icc what they did for the last few years.

already a lot of guilds have cleared 10/25 man naxx and maly its definitely not broken
    Things change randomly every restart ! it aint stable yet !

---- >> tuning a content with respect to original setup is fine, but totally editing things will mess up the future raids as well. This is the point which warmane staff has to consider and plan accordingly imo. Rest of it, they should be knowing better whats on their mind. I just hope Lordaeron doesnt faces the same it faced in past.

I had high hopes when i started, but this Naxx stuff was like a troll. I still hope that they don't do anything funny with Ulduar as well.
    Edited: January 11, 2016

13. I had high hopes when i started, but this Naxx stuff was like a troll. I still hope that they don't do anything funny with Ulduar as well.
    They said they're planning to.
    Alone in the dark(ness) :)))

14. even if its beatable....do you wanna go through the pain of beating it every week?
    this isnt fun and thats the problem

15. even if its beatable....do you wanna go through the pain of beating it every week?
    this isnt fun and thats the problem
    Different people have different definitions of "fun". Some people consider getting free gear off of a vendor to be fun, too.

123 Last