1. Different people have different definitions of "fun". Some people consider getting free gear off of a vendor to be fun, too.
    I think that after server first is taken the tuned damage and health should decrease, not at all but enough to make it doable to everyone who got their pre-raid BIS, the server isn't only played by teens who have a lot of free time and no responsibilities or hardcore raiders. I think no one came to Lord to defeat KT when Ulduar was alredy released. And if Ulduar also comes with more or less the same tune it will be close to impossible to the casual raiders to progress.

2. well

its a hardcore server
    simply
    deal
    with
    it.

3. I think that after server first is taken the tuned damage and health should decrease, not at all but enough to make it doable to everyone who got their pre-raid BIS, the server isn't only played by teens who have a lot of free time and no responsibilities or hardcore raiders. I think no one came to Lord to defeat KT when Ulduar was alredy released. And if Ulduar also comes with more or less the same tune it will be close to impossible to the casual raiders to progress.
    Thats what i meant to say. Realm is not mere about 80-85 guys doing it from 10,000 + 3000 others who don't login at peak times. Its pointless to think more about just 0.01% of realm population. Sooner or later, this point of mine would be popping up in the staff as well, i hope they just take it seriously and have a brief discussion over it.
    On the grounds of reality, no realm will ever work without cash/donations flow. ATM i saw only 187 level gear on donations store, why would someone donate for a gear which is not on par with heroic dungeons gear even.
    There are some more points also but this overbuffing of raids and donations store are vital one atm
    i am sincerely admitting, Lordaeron would be my last wotlk realm, and i don't want the same past mistakes to be repeated without clear discussions.
    I can recall there were a lot of guys complaining about realm transfers that time but none was attended and some of those guys were literally cornered; as their fellow players who were transferring toons said that these guys are only whining.
    hope it wont be same this time.

Though, i will try to get some time to type a long post detailing each and everything.

4. Thats what i meant to say. Realm is not mere about 80-85 guys doing it from 10,000 + 3000 others who don't login at peak times. Its pointless to think more about just 0.01% of realm population. Sooner or later, this point of mine would be popping up in the staff as well, i hope they just take it seriously and have a brief discussion over it.
    On the grounds of reality, no realm will ever work without cash/donations flow. ATM i saw only 187 level gear on donations store, why would someone donate for a gear which is not on par with heroic dungeons gear even.
    There are some more points also but this overbuffing of raids and donations store are vital one atm
    i am sincerely admitting, Lordaeron would be my last wotlk realm, and i don't want the same past mistakes to be repeated without clear discussions.
    I can recall there were a lot of guys complaining about realm transfers that time but none was attended and some of those guys were literally cornered; as their fellow players who were transferring toons said that these guys are only whining.
    hope it wont be same this time.

Though, i will try to get some time to type a long post detailing each and everything.
    I don't understand... so you want them to nerf the raids so they're easier for you to do? But now you want to donate for all your gear and transfers. It's as if you are going down the list of server features and saying you dislike each one.

5. I think that after server first is taken the tuned damage and health should decrease, not at all but enough to make it doable to everyone who got their pre-raid BIS, the server isn't only played by teens who have a lot of free time and no responsibilities or hardcore raiders. I think no one came to Lord to defeat KT when Ulduar was alredy released. And if Ulduar also comes with more or less the same tune it will be close to impossible to the casual raiders to progress.
    Its not gear problems. People simple give up after dunno 5-6 wipes on boss. They cant make it so they finish the raid. Its not time problems. Problem is in organization and raid leader. Another try after wipe should be longer then 3-4 min ?, you see you cant kill boss, you simple stop heal, let everyone die, you run one time ( without any afk) full rebuff, fish , ready check and you try again, simple as that. Shamans can ankh, warlocks can soul stone some healers or other players that can ress and you try try try try.

Most raiding time is not spend on fights, but on rebuffing, running to boss, afkers etc.
    People also dont feel when they do something Bad or Good. Sometimes is just one, and same player that wipe whole raid. Other are playing good, but one or two people always **** something up, and what raid leader do ?, he change tactics or try some ******ed abuse, because one or two people are wiping the raid.

Its ****ing worste thing you can do. Most guilds masters, raid leaders are afraid to replace or kick weakest link, they prefere wipe all the time, because some players cant simple make easy things.

In every guild hardcore, semi hardcore or casual are always "good" and "bad" players, its very simple. Some guilds are more successful then other sure, but gear, amount of free time is not the only reason. They simple replace/kick players that are making issues on raids.

Most players here think that GS= skill , its bull****. Raid leader that see mistakes is key for kill, organizaton and good raid composition.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

6. Let me make it clear.
    I am not saying to nerf the raids so that they are easier to be facerolled, rather than 250% overbuff, 150-170% buff was reasonable. Not for me, but for everyone out there.

About donor,
    just out of my curiosity, i tried to go through the store offered for lordaeron and after i checked it out, why should i donate for just i187 gear which is not really worth. that's why i mentioned it as well. i am not the alone to think on that, every 3rd donor will think that.

So the above opinions are not just my opinions alone but view from many others as well.

Its not gear problems. People simple give up after dunno 5-6 wipes on boss. They cant make it so they finish the raid. Its not time problems. Problem is in organization and raid leader. Another try after wipe should be longer then 3-4 min ?, you see you cant kill boss, you simple stop heal, let everyone die, you run one time ( without any afk) full rebuff, fish , ready check and you try again, simple as that. Shamans can ankh, warlocks can soul stone some healers or other players that can ress and you try try try try.

Most raiding time is not spend on fights, but on rebuffing, running to boss, afkers etc.
    People also dont feel when they do something Bad or Good. Sometimes is just one, and same player that wipe whole raid. Other are playing good, but one or two people always **** something up, and what raid leader do ?, he change tactics or try some ******ed abuse, because one or two people are wiping the raid.

Its ****ing worste thing you can do. Most guilds masters, raid leaders are afraid to replace or kick weakest link, they prefere wipe all the time, because some players cant simple make easy things.

In every guild hardcore, semi hardcore or casual are always "good" and "bad" players, its very simple. Some guilds are more successful then other sure, but gear, amount of free time is not the only reason. They simple replace/kick players that are making issues on raids.

Most players here think that GS= skill , its bull****. Raid leader that see mistakes is key for kill, organizaton and good raid composition.
    Agreed, but the bottom line is people mostly prefer GS over skills.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

7. Let me make it clear.
    I am not saying to nerf the raids so that they are easier to be facerolled, rather than 250% overbuff, 150-170% buff was reasonable. Not for me, but for everyone out there.

About donor,
    just out of my curiosity, i tried to go through the store offered for lordaeron and after i checked it out, why should i donate for just i187 gear which is not really worth. that's why i mentioned it as well. i am not the alone to think on that, every 3rd donor will think that.

So the above opinions are not just my opinions alone but view from many others as well.

Agreed, but the bottom line is people mostly prefer GS over skills.
    You know.. gearing people is not that hard. If you saw some potention in someone you simple take tank and heal from guild, and you run some dungeons with that players, 2h later with some luck BOOM 200-300gs more.

My guild is good example for what i wrote before. We didint even clear full naxx 10, but there was a day we was simple bored, someone wrote on guilds chat, lets go try patchwerk. Everyone said he is hard on naxx 10, so we didint even try him, before killing other bosses. We entered naxx like 30 min later , clear the adds, patch wiped us like 3 times. We replaced one malee dps for caster, one of the dps swich spec for off heal and we killed him in another try. Then we go grobbulus , after 2 wipes he was dead, then we go gluth after 10 wipes and one dps replace for one extra AOE dps for zoombies and he was dead.

We are not some hardcore players etc, all i try to say is that you CAN kill this bosses, you simple need try. Sometimes you just need replace one player or one spec to kill the boss.

8. We replaced one malee dps for caster
    one dps replace for one extra AOE dps for zoombies
    Do you really think changing players on bosses is a good idea ? will someone be willing to be locked for just 1or 2 or 4 bosses ?
    i mean for that purpose only, it should not be a nightmare with single raid setup as far as it is not a heroic run

9. Do you really think changing players on bosses is a good idea ? will someone be willing to be locked for just 1or 2 or 4 bosses ?
    i mean for that purpose only, it should not be a nightmare with single raid setup as far as it is not a heroic run
    You know worked for us. If you are not that populated guild its not that easy to build good raid composition for every boss. Sure thare are perfect raid compositions that can run 15 out 15 naxx boss, but you wont have that on every raid ID. There is always someone who dont have time in that day, someone wont show up etc.

And yes i think is a good idea, if you wanna gear up whole guild you need do roster rotations, this player go for 2-3 bosses another go for next bosses etc.
    Building two good raids for naxx 10, takes more time. Its just one month of WoTLK, not every guild got 4 good geared tanks and 5-6 geared healers already, simple as that.

Many guilds simple run just one naxx 10 with rotations ( people simple check item drops from bosses and go kill that bosses they need ) and focus on 25 progres already. We have issues with tanks, like many other guilds now ;P, most guilds gear up only 2-3 tanks max, not 4-5 to run naxx 10 x2.

10. Different people have different definitions of "fun". Some people consider getting free gear off of a vendor to be fun, too.

Or just buying them in the store KappaPride

11. Vanilla - guilds were wiping weeks to kill one boss in naxxramas.
    Wotlk - guilds crai and wheep after 7 attemps.

****ign casual kids.

12. Or just buying them in the store KappaPride
    Let's be honest here. Nobody is buying marketplace gear on Lord.
    Vanilla - guilds were wiping weeks to kill one boss in naxxramas.
    Wotlk - guilds crai and wheep after 7 attemps.

****ign casual kids.
    You can tell they haven't played on retail (any expansion) either.

13. naxx had to be more difficult than it was in retail...naxx in 40 man was too hard because 6% of the player base got to kill anything...naxx in retail wotlk was cleared in like a week...but the buff on lord may or may not be too much but atleast its better than retail did...its doable if you can play your class like its supposed to be and know the fight...and thats where its supposed to be

14. Well.. i dont want to be rude but. yes guys you are right. Naxx on Lordaeron is and was beatable. But Please... I can´t here that **** anymore. This Lordaeron Naxx never would be killed if not all this ******s would have used all this exploids. The Stacking Poison on Meeles. Spellpower stacking on Casters. Are you rly srsly proud to make first kills of a srs content with abusing bugs? What the hell. I´m rly laughing when i imagine this fat, ugly kids in their room trying to find the next exploit to abuse to be proud again to get a firstkill. Please. And guys. This Content is actually nerfed. The bosses, especially in 10m are doing less dmg than in the first 2 or 3 weeks.... why only a few guilds, maybe 10 already are able to kill something in there? Cause 3 of this guilds are good, the other 7 are knowing the most exploits. and why you are not killing anything? WTF you´re just bad and not even able to play your class and it seems you also don´t know hot to setup a raid. You need to know nearly everything about wotlk to Rly kill something in naxx25 without abusing any bugs.

Don´t think just cause you´re roleplay boys from another 3.3.5 realm with a 30% icc where you got your LoD carried by a few guys that you are good players. using 5 buttons to do your dmg issnt the problem in this naxx. you need to reduce everydmg in a coordinated cycle on your tanks during the whole fight. use every chance to get mana back on heals. reduce dmg with NOT staying in AoE dmg or taking 3hits from it cause you´re just to bad to run away faster or want to finish your cast. THATS SIMPLY ******ED.

have a nice day

15. You know.. gearing people is not that hard. If you saw some potention in someone you simple take tank and heal from guild, and you run some dungeons with that players, 2h later with some luck BOOM 200-300gs more.
    absolutly agree

We are not some hardcore players etc, all i try to say is that you CAN kill this bosses, you simple need try. Sometimes you just need replace one player or one spec to kill the boss.
    I don´t know. I´m Raid and Guildlead and i prefer not to kick anybody. Sometimes ofc someone need switch to offspecc etc but if you know what you´re doing you can just setup your raid before going into naxx?

it´s possible to do everything with everyclass. yes, maybe you need some here to dispell a poison and yes maybe you need some class to dispell an francy, but well. A normal setup a raidlead did with a bit of thinking about the raid will definitly have it.

a btw. a good raidlead can nearly carry anyone without movement.

I just can say, that we cleared naxx10 in our 2nd ID week. We went in there with 3-3.5 gs. we wiped about 10 times on many bosses and our raid took the whole friday night. after 11 1/2 hrs. we killed kel. yes, we wiped often cause someone got an dc or rndly kicked by the server. but i can´t understand how ppl want to be as good as other player or guilds but are not willing to do the same for it? it wouldnt be fair if everybody would have the same gear etc. just cause they nerf naxx for the noobs. i guess more than 75% on this server are not able to use 70% of the potential of their carakter but want to clear everything. lol.

I cant believe that some ppl rly cry about nerfing naxx. how do you guys feel? i couldnt a friend of myself when I imagine that someone cleared a content without abusing bugs before i did. and i need to cry for a nerf to be able to do it.

But thats just my feeling and my opinion.

First 123 Last