1. information

hey, everyone, i'm pretty new here and i wanted to ask something. first of all, im not the pro player of wow that knows everything there is to know, i played wow before on a private server on cata, i wasn't the type to be good at smthing, i mean, i got i a few characters to 85 then went to bg to fight but most of the time dying, i didn't know how to gear and all that, mostly played becuz my friend were playing it, anyway, i quit then i started to play again, but then i started to learn a little bit, not just go and press all the buttons, i started reading the skills, what they do, started thinking what talents i should use, how they can help me and all that, started doing bgs and arena more properly, but still i sucked at pvp, i wasn't the kind of fast player that would know in the next second what to do so after i geared myself up a little, i quit again

now, i wanted to start again but this time i wanna try to learn pve, as i really haven't tried it before, what got me into wow was really the lore because i played w3 a lot and liked the story.anyway, what i want to know is, which of Deathwing and Ragnaros is better for pve and what faction is better at it, not saying that i want to get carried trough everything, as i want to start playing with someone who knows how to pve and all that so he can teach me a lil bit, i just wanted to know how it's here.i wanna know if it's hard to gear yourself up, if there are only full gear guys and all that so you can't do ****.

edit:don't tell me to try Lord because it would take me months to lvl up, i just wanna level up simply, without problems, i dont mean like get 80 in 3 days or something, i mean getting 80 in a few weeks, you know, leveling normally and then enjoy the end game
    Edited: January 9, 2016

2. Both Ragnaros and Deathwing are more ore less equal towards PvE. I would suggest you to try find some friends in either of the realms and then decide where to go. With help your WoW experience will be much more enjoyable :)

3. As someone who played on both realms for a long time, i'd say Deathwing has the best community, pve scene etc... As for pvp you'll find alot of tryhards xD