1. You guys are sad if you have 20 - 30 fps?! Like seriously, imagine having 5fps in Dalaran, and making it to KL and flying towards Icc takes like 5 minutes, then welcome to my poor life :D. But still it's way more hardcore to play like that, imagine Ot-king LoD with 2-3 fps (which I usually get), that's the real hardcore here!

Btw my comp specs are: 1gb ram, 128 (some brand, idk) graphic card, and a 2 core 3.0gz proccesor. I'm playing always on "fair" seetings. Now don't qq about 20-30 fps! Cheers :D
    Been there, done that. I just replaced the PC :D

2. dude I play on my DEC VT-100 and I get 0.1488 fps so you have no right to qq about your 1000€ gigs delivering 30 fps ok

3. Damn, what kind of computers are you guys using. When I was playing WotLK, even on a mac, which sucks as a gaming computer, I would get more than 20fps :P

4. A cheap one, bought it for 60 euros haha.

5. 60 fps 99%(with my new pc) and 40-60 fps(with my old pc - 7-8 years old pc)

If you have low fps use low setting and try to avoid using addons(use only most important addons-dbm,grid,healbot,etc.)

6. Used to have around 40 in dalaran with my old PC.... launched in 2006 :p however, all on low settings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dell_I...n#Inspiron_530
    With E4500 duo core, ati radeon 2600 xt graphics.

bought an used PC for 200 euros, getting 50 fps now in dala :)
    On my other PC, configured for some more gaming purposes I do not really know, atleast in cataclysm fps are screwed in some areas. Everything on best settings I get 39 FPS in dalaran on that one... :p
    Edited: January 16, 2016

7. You guys are sad if you have 20 - 30 fps?! Like seriously, imagine having 5fps in Dalaran, and making it to KL and flying towards Icc takes like 5 minutes, then welcome to my poor life :D. But still it's way more hardcore to play like that, imagine Ot-king LoD with 2-3 fps (which I usually get), that's the real hardcore here!

Btw my comp specs are: 1gb ram, 128 (some brand, idk) graphic card, and a 2 core 3.0gz proccesor. I'm playing always on "fair" seetings. Now don't qq about 20-30 fps! Cheers :D
    And you enjoy the game like that ??

i get somewhere between 70 and 85 fps on ultra in dalaran ...

8. And you enjoy the game like that ??

i get somewhere between 70 and 85 fps on ultra in dalaran ...
    nVidia I assume? The low framerates are for us, the poor ATI users.

9. nVidia I assume? The low framerates are for us, the poor ATI users.
    yes, GeForce GTX 680

10. ...what I'm getting

In Dalaran, I get between 4 and 9 fps in Windowed mode.
    Specs:
    Computer: 4GB ram, 2.8Ghz dual core
    Video: ATI x300, 256MB ram (exceeded minimum spec for BC)

11. Lucky bastards, my game just crashes 90% of the time when i go into Dalaran.

First 12