1. If you stack "3" the hot on played X, you will have combo points on players X. Thus you can't use "2" the dot on Malygos, because you have no combo points on malygos T.T

please correct me if I'm wrong

2. If you stack "3" the hot on played X, you will have combo points on players X. Thus you can't use "2" the dot on Malygos, because you have no combo points on malygos T.T
    +1 over here! :)

3. Oh please dont quote me some bug abuser that´s supposed to be banned for what he did.
    Are u telling me that spell 3 (Revivify) stacks hidden combo points that are unknown to rest, because u can´t use 2 when u are stacking 3.
    Also plenty of guilds,2 seem legit and RF was done trough exploiting.
    Alas to ability cost is total bull****, seems like u weren´t even there, they cost the same, u can see it from energy u lose when u use them, makes me very happy to play here with these clever people who raid in way that would never fly on retail.
    We have never done exploits in PvE and we will never intend nor plan to do any. If you need exploiting tips, ask Paradox. Clarity will always be legit, feel free to prove otherwise. It seems to me that you still are clueless of the mechanics in the Malygos encounter and I won't waste my precious time of this nonsense talk.

Best regards,
    Neverholy, GM of Clarity

4. We have never done exploits in PvE and we will never intend nor plan to do any. If you need exploiting tips, ask Paradox. Clarity will always be legit, feel free to prove otherwise. It seems to me that you still are clueless of the mechanics in the Malygos encounter and I won't waste my precious time of this nonsense talk.
    What are you talking about, I thought Paradox is like a catholic school! jk.

5. the whole thingie worked surprisingly well in general, the drakes had some minor thingies like showing gcds sometimes even if it didnt use an ability n **** but it was quite easy in the end regards, Xd of ****sun, the most useless worior tonk ever

6. We tried to kill Malygos today but it`s impossible at the moment.

Phase 1 is normal
    Phase 2 is normal

What`s wrong: During phase 3 you can`t use "Flame Shield", "Engulf in Flames" and "Life Burst".
    We tested it few times with full combo points and energy (boss was targeted).
    It seems like combo points are unusable at all.

Anyone else can confirm this problem?

Added: Just found post on bugtracker: http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/34446
    So sad, 4 months since it was posted and Malygos is still not fixed.
    Edited: March 12, 2017

First 12