1. After 3 hours waiting in queue...

This just happened to me.

https://imgflip.com/i/x3flr

And no, I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just trying to be funny about it. It's just that.

2. I welcome disconnects in queues. I has an estimated time of 2 hours after waiting for 40 minutes before the disconnect happened. I got in instantly and it still took 20 more minutes for the realm to get back to 10,000, which tells you a lot.

3. I welcome disconnects in queues. I has an estimated time of 2 hours after waiting for 40 minutes before the disconnect happened. I got in instantly and it still took 20 more minutes for the realm to get back to 10,000, which tells you a lot.
    Which tell us that... there's a lot of people being AFK ingame.

4. Que kick - YAY

Waiting in QUe for 30min being 600~ ..... Suddenly i got random kicked out of Que ( DC'd or smth ) - GG
    I log back in -> 1200 and got kicked again . Now its being "stable" lol prob can play in 3-4hrs ty !

5. Im quite certain it won't be that bad in future :)

6. Damn, the amount of people *****ing on this forum is unbelievable. Did you go to your mommy and cry how the server kicked you? Get over it, it's the same for everyone.

7. The Que would be like 100-300 tops IF it would fully dissconnect u from server when your afk and on the charachter selection screen all day like it doesn't DC u from server for like 12 hours for some reason it should DC u from charachter selection screen after about 10-20 min TOPS if u are afk it would free up the Que to people who want to play.

8. Joke of the day! Just reached home..... queue 1700 =) Awesome

9. Joke of the day! Just reached home..... queue 1700 =) Awesome
    nice mate mby u can play tomorrow ;D if you want to play on lordaeron you should log in before 14am actually or you need to wait 2 hrs minmum :(
    Edited: January 10, 2016

10. nice mate mby u can play tomorrow ;D if you want to play on lordaeron you should log in before 14am actually or you need to wait 2 hrs minmum :(
    yeah I hope i can play in 2-3 hours.... i realy do !