1. Ticket open for 24+ hours

I have had a ticket open for a whole day now and noone has helped me. it is in regards to the DK Spawn Eye of Acerus bug my toon is stuck in. No The UNstuck doesnt work in game or on site absolutley nothing works I need an admin to help me in game my name is Svenghouli...PLEASE HELP

2. No you don't. You just said you used Unstuck, so this is a 'my own stupid fault" situation, you should roll a new character which would have cleared the DK chain and be happily leveled up multiple times in the 24+ hours you were waiting for someone to help you out which should not be needed in the first place. NEVER unstuck, you get phased wrong and will be stuck. Since you weren't stuck to begin with you used the Unstuck to exploit and again, 'your own stupid fault".

If you are wondering why it takes so long to get someone to help you, it is because it takes time looking at, /facepalm'ing and 'politely' responding to the 100's of people being stupid and think they need help from the staff, submitting tickets every time their character is Facing The Wrong Way.
    Edited: January 10, 2016

3. So you're saying I got myself stuck on purpose? You're an *****. Try again pal. This is something that has to be fixed by a staff you dumbass. Find something better to do that being a dick to people on forums.

4. Dumbest comment of 2016 lol
    So you're saying I got myself stuck on purpose? You're an *****. Try again pal. This is something that has to be fixed by a staff you dumbass. Find something better to do that being a dick to people on forums.
    Behaving like this and you expect a staff response lol?
    it is in regards to the DK Spawn Eye of Acerus bug my toon is stuck in.
    You're like 3 quests in. Try remaking the DK if you haven't already.
    I need an admin to help me in game my name is Svenghouli...PLEASE HELP
    No. You need a GM. Admins don't cater to in-game tickets. :/
    http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=127

5. Well when you have someone saying its my fault im stuck calling me stupid and telling me that I got myself stuck to exploit? Thats ridiculous. Ive waited almost 36 hours now dont you think I've tried everything in my power to get unstuck?? Like seriously to tell me I got myself stuck on purpose is the dumbest possible thing someone can say. I need a GM to help me asap but they wont. 36 hours now and nothing
    Edited: January 10, 2016

6. I have donor gear in my mailbox on that toon and he is an instant 90 Toon
    IM not wasting 42 coins because they cant help me

7. I see now my effort to seek help from staff on this server is useless.

8. I see now my effort to seek help from staff on this server is useless.
    Asking for in game help from forum staff members is not an ideal thing to do, none of us have GM powers in game. Also keep in mind that you're not the only one having some kind of issue that require GM assistance, hundreds of tickets are being open every day and sometimes it might take a little longer to get a reply.

Your issue is not more or less important than anyone else's, so you will have to be patient and wait for a reply from one of our GM's.