1. Internet Connection Speed

Whats the minimum internet speed required to play on warmane?
    I get much lags these days not sure if i need to upgrade my internet. I used to be able to play well on cata before moltdown with same internet.

2. around 128 kbps, or to put it more technically, connecting by means of a signal fire on the prairie during a duststorm and a forest fire in clouded weather without having a lighter is more than is needed. Latency has not, does not and will not ever have anything to do with your internet 'speed'.
    Latency issues come from bandwidth, protocol, firewall, port'ing or just a crappy ISP. NEVER from internet "speed",
    unless you are on a 56 kb dial-up modem. And even that is doable.
    Other problems: AddOns spamming errors or causing huge flows of unneeded traffic. (this will trigger an InGame notification to disable or ignore it)
    Game System Specs not sufficient, low FPS causes large Packet volume and therefore latency.
    Higly populated areas with highly active players can increase the data amount transferred to and from other players. If others are having latency issues, yours will be amplified.

Do you want more than 128 kbps? of course, with all the background services these days taking up bandwidth. Just to be safe during that Raid Saving Heal.