1. This thread is not about arenas, you clown. /facepalm
    What the **** is this thread even about anymore..

@Kirra

http://i.imgur.com/RXQRMpB.jpg

fight my hunter 1 v 1 you mortal waste of filth

i challenge you to mortal kombat.
    Still posting same picture for 3-4 months... Got nothing better?

2. Now thats funny Twoeasy cos i only stated you didnt win as far as I remember. Also you did lose the 2nd. I mean it must be hard to beat our 3 man premade right? Q as 10 man next time so you have a chance to win.

On a side note try some RBG practise before doing RBGs, cos it seems like you could use that.
    Hello and good morning Pawpz! Glad you could join us.
    We've done 16 RBG's and we haven't lost a single one. I would love to do some more RBG practice but unfortunately there's no Alliance guild willing to queue against us. Perhaps you could help?

This is indeed the 2nd bg we lost. If you feel proud for winning an AV against us 4, even as "3", even though you're actually 5... Well, congratulations to you.
    /facepalm
    Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/t3hyy.jpg
    Spoiler: Show

EDIT: It feels like you're going to say something stupid about "how is wsg an AV?"
    The AV is obviously the "2nd" bg we lost which you can see you're all in, looking at the roster.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

3. Spoiler: Show
    Hello and good morning Pawpz! Glad you could join us.
    We've done 16 RBG's and we haven't lost a single one. I would love to do some more RBG practice but unfortunately there's no Alliance guild willing to queue against us. Perhaps you could help?

This is indeed the 2nd bg we lost. If you feel proud for winning an AV against us 4, even as "3", even though you're actually 5... Well, congratulations to you.
    /facepalm
    Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/t3hyy.jpg

EDIT: It feels like you're going to say something stupid about "how is wsg an AV?"
    The AV is obviously the "2nd" bg we lost which you can see you're all in, looking at the roster.

4. There is an unedited version of that screenshot posted aswell if the edited one offends you in any way.
    You wanted to catch Challenger lying about his burst macro, but miserable failed.
    That`s why I replied to your edited screenshot.

PS: Please don`t lie, that you don`t talk about us. You and your whole guild get so mad each time they loose a BG, you even made several alliance chars just to whisper our guildies, who farmed you. Your guild contains only fully or nearly fully geared chars and we still manage to camp you guys.

You even set up an addon which replies something with Infected Clowns, after loosing a BG. If that doesn`t say enough, then I don`t know.

PS: Let`s play some 3s.... Oh wait.

5. How dare you mention arenas, this is about RBGs where teh real challenge iz.

6. You wanted to catch Challenger lying about his burst macro, but miserable failed.
    That`s why I replied to your edited screenshot.

PS: Please don`t lie, that you don`t talk about us. You and your whole guild get so mad each time they loose a BG, you even made several alliance chars just to whisper our guildies, who farmed you. Your guild contains only fully or nearly fully geared chars and we still manage to camp you guys.

You even set up an addon which replies something with Infected Clowns, after loosing a BG. If that doesn`t say enough, then I don`t know.

PS: Let`s play some 3s.... Oh wait.
    I've been completely honest this whole thread and people agreed to that Challenger is the one lying. How about you actually read the thread to see what is actually happening?
    No, we don't get mad because the chances of you farming us is next to non-existent. You have yet to prove this! I would LOVE to see a few WSG/TP pictures of us in the GY. I have made 2 characters and whispered 2 members of your guild I believe, 1 was Dizzyrelic trying to tell me that DPS takes more skill than a healer in serious arenas. What the ****? The other one I do not remember.

The real reason to why I got that addon was because there's a bunch of people from YOUR guild logging on spamming me with bull**** whenever YOU get farmed. Plus there's quarter a million asking me for "plis can i have inv to gild plis plis". It feels extremely good knowing that no one can whisper me.
    Will you please provide some pictures of you camping us? I would just like to see how many you could actually find if you tried. Hehe.

When will we queue? :-]

less bg drama more 3s ques feels good how quick arenas vs donors end
    btw Is this still happening?
    Edited: January 12, 2016

7. random bgs>duels>3v3 confirmed.
    Didn't you get banned for wintrading yesterday?

8. I got unban in 3 min cause it was mistake if you want I can log my accs ;) Sry I am online already come on alliance if you are so desperate to see me :O

9. I got unban in 3 min cause it was mistake if you want I can log my accs ;) Sry I am online already come on alliance if you are so desperate to see me :O
    Thats good! And no, no worries. I believe it :)

10. I said 3, cos some of them were barely even useful the entire match.

Also I would love to do RBG's, but it's pretty hard when no one wants to do jack **** on the Alliance.

P.S. RBG practice can be done in Random BGs.

11. I've been completely honest this whole thread and people agreed to that Challenger is the one lying.
    You still don`t understand, that I talked about, that he only uses his macro at burst. You edited the screenshot and wanted to proove that he lied with that, but you failed miserable, I guess your brain isnt smart enough to understand that yet. Maybe some guildies can help you with that.

Also, I have no clue what happened or not happened with that rated BG, whoever cancelled it or not, because I wasn`t there. I just know, that Challenger asked me on sunday if I can join his BG, because 1 of his group can`t attend, I had to decline because I couldn`t be online, but got Whisperclaws instead of me with the same gear. I also don`t know if he was there or not, didnt ask him about it yet.

Soon we`ll livestream some premades and then you can watch yourself getting farmed :)

12. I said 3, cos some of them were barely even useful the entire match.

Also I would love to do RBG's, but it's pretty hard when no one wants to do jack **** on the Alliance.

P.S. RBG practice can be done in Random BGs.
    But it was still a 5 man infected premade. If they were barely useful at all is not interesting. I get that it's hard to get a group going on Alliance and that is sad. I hope it gets better. But why are you telling US to practice RBG when we haven't even lost one yet? :p

You still don`t understand, that I talked about, that he only uses his macro at burst. You edited the screenshot and wanted to proove that he lied with that, but you failed miserable, I guess your brain isnt smart enough to understand that yet. Maybe some guildies can help you with that.

Also, I have no clue what happened or not happened with that rated BG, whoever cancelled it or not, because I wasn`t there. I just know, that Challenger asked me on sunday if I can join his BG, because 1 of his group can`t attend, I had to decline because I couldn`t be online, but got Whisperclaws instead of me with the same gear. I also don`t know if he was there or not, didnt ask him about it yet.
    I do understand, and what I said might not be correct at all! But what makes you think you're right about it? You don't have any proof at all.
    I don't need any guildies like you to protect myself. I could prove you wrong right now and send you a direct link to when he does spam his macro without even hitting anyone. Maybe he's just bursting fresh air there but whatever floats your boat :-]
    https://youtu.be/HRcWMeENqnY?t=4823

Soon we`ll livestream some premades and then you can watch yourself getting farmed :)
    You're using this as an excuse just because you simply dont have any screenshots whatsoever worth posting of us getting camped in a normal WSG/TP.
    I look forward to that stream anyhow, who will be streaming and what channel?

13. It is a waste of time to argue with you, but sometimes it`s funny, especially when you tell others to think while you don`t use your brain yourself with trying to proofe staff + editing the screenshot, while you are clearly dumb enough to not realize that you are wrong.

Could be proven with timestamps, but he doesn`t have any.
    Also the disengage timer means nothing, is there somewhere a marker on it saying "disengaged from Challenger" ?
    He could disengage from any other person.
    Also, 20 seconds is more than enough time to use your burst, die, respawn and move a few steps back. If your flawless wrong logic would appeal here.

I should prove you otherwise, while you brought up the edited screenshot? It is on your end to prove me wrong when I question your posted staff, again flawless wrong logic.

Wow, congratulations for that. You found out, that an ex-guild member lied about a BATTLEGROUND, a RANDOM BATTLEGROUND.
    I think the biggest clown of 2k16 is secured for you already.

Again, you are wrong. You died 4x, Abbi died 4x, your Mage 3x and Sardean 2x.

Also, I like your guild talking about us everytime we face you. It`s kinda fun to camp you when we go with a decent premade, and it`s also funny how mad you become when you loose a BG, a RANDOM BG. Keep playing BGs and keep me annoyed.
    Yo Kaspi i dont want to offence or something but if you farm them at NORMAL BGS why you dodging them on rated ? :D Isnt it funny.
    P.s. I dont that i dont have the best grammar i dont care if you flame me keep it for yourself its a lame game:)

14. You're using this as an excuse just because you simply dont have any screenshots whatsoever worth posting of us getting camped in a normal WSG/TP.
    I look forward to that stream anyhow, who will be streaming and what channel?
    The stream will be announced somewhere I guess, idk yet exactly because I won`t stream myself. For sure you`ll be able to find it at the warmane website under the stream selection there.

And no, I`m not going to post stupid BG pictures at the forum. If you really want some then I send you some via private message. if you ask nicely

First ... 910111213 ... Last