1. I don't rat out my friends. Just somebody who was in guild with him at the time.
    Well the only person that was in Nox that you don't detest was me and I can safely say I have never said that to you once :>

2. I don't have any proof of it, you talked with Abbi, not me. I'm just trying to figure out why we would dodge a RBG against you when we've never lost.

Also you're telling us that Abbi logged on 30 minutes before it was supposed to start today? That's pretty funny when I sent my buddy a text message on skype 4 days ago telling him you already told us you pussie'd out.

Damn, I'm such a tryhard I already know these things beforehand.
    This is skype and "Onsdag" = Wednesday in Swedish.
    Spoiler: Show

You're worthless.
    did u made 2 skype account to fake this conversation or why are the skype names so similar?
    and btw u never lost because u dodge rbgs easy as that

3. did u made 2 skype account to fake this conversation or why are the skype names so similar?
    Tisdag=Tuesday Onsdag=Wednesday
    /facepalm

4. Well the only person that was in Nox that you don't detest was me and I can safely say I have never said that to you once :>
    I never said who I am, I never said who I do or don't hate either. I also have no idea who you are. So making up things won't get you anywhere, sorry.

5. I never said who I am, I never said who I do or don't hate either. I also have no idea who you are. So making up things won't get you anywhere, sorry.
    Refer to my PM.

6. The Revenant > New Star Wars. Just sayin

7. did u made 2 skype account to fake this conversation or why are the skype names so similar?
    No, I did not.
    First of all, you can't even see our Skype names. Secondly, if you actually took the time to read what I wrote you would have seen what these "names" are.
    Thirdly, it makes me sick to my stomach that you don't even know how such a simple program as Skype works.

If you're going to bash, please do it right.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

8. No, I did not.
    First of all, you can't even see our Skype names. Secondly, if you actually took the time to read what I wrote you would have seen what these "names" are.
    Thirdly, it makes me sick to my stomach that you don't even know how such a simple program as Skype works.

If you're going to bash, please do it right.
    i dont bash , i do troll ppl . and it worked hurray

9. How can I be stuck at 1550 if I've never done an arena in 11 years of playing WoW? I'm not a pvp kid.
    dont comment on pvp threads then go comment on dragon soul threads dont mistake arenas with instances

10. i dont bash , i do troll ppl . and it worked hurray
    You just made yourself look like a ***** with that...

11. Closing this thread since it become a nest of insults, bashes and trolls.

First ... 9171819