1. why so much drama? let's reschedule and go with it, i wonder when will you stop with these ****s with pointing fingers one to another

2. Do you seriously think I would dodge a RBG? I've been waiting for any Alliance guild to queue for atleast 4 months.

If this was the case I guess we had a misunderstanding.
    It's also funny that you even mention the name "Challengerx". How did this person even know about the RBG and its information to begin with?

I'm very curious to why you're not talking with the actual GM of the guild instead of talking with the people around me?

I am willing to go again. Next week perhaps?
    I dont know, message is standing in my gmotd that rated bg is at sunday 7pm server time. Maybe he got information from somewhere, OR Abbi has whispered him instead, for some reason.
    Edited: January 10, 2016 Reason: mistake

3. I dont know, message is standing in my gmotd that rated bg is at sunday 7pm server time. Maybe he got information from somewhere, OR Abbi has whispered him instead for something.
    Alright so if anything you should put the blame on your dumb**** member in that guild for destroying your own event. How the **** can you even put this on us?

When do you want to go again?

4. I dont know, message is standing in my gmotd that rated bg is at sunday 7pm server time. Maybe he got information from somewhere, OR Abbi has whispered him instead for something.
    + I did not cancel it, I DID NOT. Maybe Abbi is the one making things up.

5. Alright so if anything you should put the blame on your dumb**** member in that guild for destroying your own event. How the **** can you even put this on us?

When do you want to go again?
    I do not. Not planning on wasting time on your bull**** once again. Challengerx is not my guildmate, hes the person who got reported by me on main character, impersonating me and harrasing 24/7 in elwyn forest.

6. I do not. Not planning on wasting time on your bull**** once again. Challengerx is not my guildmate, hes the person who got reported by me on main character, impersonating me and harrasing 24/7 in elwyn forest.
    you're a p-u-s-s-y

7. I do not. Not planning on wasting time on your bull**** once again. Challengerx is not my guildmate, hes the person who got reported by me on main character, impersonating me and harrasing 24/7 in elwyn forest.
    So you're just going to make this that big of a deal? You've been doing what? Waiting for a little rbg for 1 week? Hello I've been waiting for 4 months. Stop being such a poos poos and lets queue again.

But this time, you talk with ME. Not Abbi, not Neuro, not any other punk from my guild.
    Dont back off, please? :]

ps, I still put the blame on your guild for even telling that impersonating harrassing enemy of yours about the rbg.

8. so you're just going to make this that big of a deal? You've been doing what? Waiting for a little rbg for 1 week? Hello i've been waiting for 4 months. Stop being such a poos poos and lets queue again.

But this time, you talk with me. Not abbi, not neuro, not any other punk from my guild.
    Dont back off, please? :]

ps, i still put the blame on your guild for even telling that impersonating harrassing enemy of yours about the rbg.
    put a blame on my guild? I clearly stated names of my alt characters where i can be contacted at.

9. put a blame on my guild? I clearly stated names of my alt characters where i can be contacted at.
    Will you just answer the question?

Will you go again or will you back off like the rest of Alliance? This was not that big of a deal, we had a lil misunderstanding. See, here I am, willing to go again. But now it just looks like you're going to dodge.

ps, not you berz.

10. will you back off like the rest of Alliance?
    I would love to fight you in a RBG :3

11. Will you just answer the question?

Will you go again or will you back off like the rest of Alliance? This was not that big of a deal, we had a lil misunderstanding. See, here I am, willing to go again. But now it just looks like you're going to dodge.

ps, not you berz.
    You're dodging topic theme, like u dodged RBG today, because you probably had no people for it. Claiming that its misunderstanding, you're trying to make me to try to queue again versus you. That is not going to happen, I aint no wasting time anymore. I plan rated bg every single week, I could've took some other guild to face us, instead of ur ****ty dodging guild

12. You're dodging topic theme, like u dodged RBG today, because you probably had no people for it. Claiming that its misunderstanding, you're trying to make me to try to queue again versus you. That is not going to happen, I aint no wasting time anymore. I plan rated bg every single week, I could've took some other guild to face us, instead of ur ****ty dodging guild
    I would love to face you guys, We already took ur RBG with 3 boomkins as 9 people :o

13. I would love to face you guys, We already took ur RBG with 3 boomkins as 9 people :o
    OMG, we are all so amazed with that :O

14. You're dodging topic theme, like u dodged RBG today, because you probably had no people for it. Claiming that its misunderstanding, you're trying to make me to try to queue again versus you. That is not going to happen, I aint no wasting time anymore. I plan rated bg every single week, I could've took some other guild to face us, instead of ur ****ty dodging guild
    You don't challenge someone to a fight then ***** out.
    I'm not dodging the topic theme, it has been cleared. We had a misunderstanding, and I am willing to forget that. Just accept the misunderstanding and take my apologies for that.
    I've always had enough people and if I dont I will find some people stroking their penises in Durotar.

Stop being such a little weakling and lets set a new date :-]. Don't be the one backing off now. Everyone is reading this now.

15. You don't challenge someone to a fight then ***** out.
    I'm not dodging the topic theme, it has been cleared. We had a misunderstanding, and I am willing to forget that. Just accept the misunderstanding and take my apologies for that.
    I've always had enough people and if I dont I will find some people stroking their penises in Durotar.

Stop being such a little weakling and lets set a new date :-]. Don't be the one backing off now. Everyone is reading this now.
    And there you go, again dodging thread theme.
    Abbi, i cant hear you.

First 123412 ... Last