1. And there you go, again dodging thread theme.
    Abbi, i cant hear you.
    Stop dodging the RBG nerd.

2. And there you go, again dodging thread theme.
    Abbi, i cant hear you.
    What exactly am I dodging? I already apologized for that little mistake. I am also willing to go again, on better conditions.

All remaining now is just you, still trying to make drama. Next time, use your non-working brain and contact the GM instead of other people in my guild.
    Now, lets forget about this, and queue again soon. Lets go on with this! Stop being a poos.

Or will you back off? Lol.

3. What exactly am I dodging? I already apologized for that little mistake. I am also willing to go again, on better conditions.

All remaining now is just you, still trying to make drama. Next time, use your non-working brain and contact the GM instead of other people in my guild.
    Now, lets forget about this, and queue again soon. Lets go on with this! Stop being a poos.

Little mistake? Its ****ing whole week wasted, not a little mistake, You wasted 7 days of ours. You call that little mistake?

4. OMG, we are all so amazed with that :O
    Lol :D Ofc not! It wasnt a surprise ;)

5. Little mistake? Its ****ing whole week wasted, not a little mistake, You wasted 7 days of ours. You call that little mistake?
    At this point it's like talking to another brick wall. There's a lot of them on Alliance. How did I possibly waste 7 days of yours? For real? At the most I made your other 9 people disappointed. Guess what? My people got pretty dissapointed too.

So..... Will we queue again? :]

Stop dodging the RBG nerd.
    I also agree with this guy.
    Edited: January 10, 2016 Reason: typo

6. What exactly am I dodging? I already apologized for that little mistake. I am also willing to go again, on better conditions.

Let's not forget about this. Thread is getting more intense. We just need that best role player to join the thread. Heheh

7. At this point it's like talking to another brick wall. There's a lot of them on Alliance. How did I possibly waste 7 days of yours? For real? At the most I made your other 9 people disappointed. Guess what? My people got pretty dissapointed too.

So..... Will we queue again? :]

I also agree with this guy.
    How did you? Are you autistic irl ? I keep telling u that we plan 1 rated bg a week, and instead of notifying me about forfeit of yours, you decided to go act stupid and claiming that its my failure, and of my guild, and afterwards convincing me that its a misunderstanding. GTFO
    Edited: January 10, 2016 Reason: typo

8. How did you? Are you autistic irl ? I keep telling u that we plan 1 rated bg a week, and instead of notifying me about forfeit of yours, you decided to go act stupid and claiming that its my failure, and of my guild, and after convincing me that its a misunderstanding. GTFO
    How about, you ask your guild if they want to RBG still, and twoeasy will do the same and when both guilds say yes you put your ego away and man up? :D

9. How did you? Are you autistic irl ? I keep telling u that we plan 1 rated bg a week, and instead of notifying me about forfeit of yours, you decided to go act stupid and claiming that its my failure, and of my guild, and after convincing me that its a misunderstanding. GTFO
    Yeah, HOW did I? All you had to do was tell your people to be there? How long did that possibly take you? a few minutes?

Or were you all sitting in a circle holding eachothers penises for 7 days? I'm sorry but I just dont understand how I possibly wasted 7 days of yours. What have you been doing for the past 7 days? Please let us all know here. I mean, making a gmotd about RBG doesnt take more than a minute now, does it?

Will we queue again or are you going to make yourself look even more of a fool? I won this argument before it even started and you know it. Do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you're giving ME a new date. Nerd.

10. ^ Had the wrong account logged on. That's me.

11. Yeah, HOW did I? All you had to do was tell your people to be there? How long did that possibly take you? a few minutes?

Or were you all sitting in a circle holding eachothers penises for 7 days? I'm sorry but I just dont understand how I possibly wasted 7 days of yours. What have you been doing for the past 7 days? Please let us all know here. I mean, making a gmotd about RBG doesnt take more than a minute now, does it?

Will we queue again or are you going to make yourself look even more of a fool? I won this argument before it even started and you know it. Do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you're giving ME a new date. Nerd.

You know that you won when you claim that you did. JKKKKKKKKKKKK. Its maybe called, expectations? We planned rated bg for this sunday, and you ****ing dodged it for some reason. We have in plans 1 rated bg every week, and u wasted it.
    Please reply again with your bull****

12. You know that you won when you claim that you did. JKKKKKKKKKKKK. Its maybe called, expectations? We planned rated bg for this sunday, and you ****ing dodged it for some reason. We have in plans 1 rated bg every week, and u wasted it.
    Please reply again with your bull****
    I think you're a little bit butthurt. Am I right?
    How do I know I already won? You lack facts. You can't even prove anything of what you've stated. I think all of us in here can easily confirm that you're the one backing out.

I both apologized and asked for a new date with new conditions but you keep bringing up other stuff. This just makes you look like the fool.
    Will you accept and move on, queue again or will you back off to that corner standing next to the other guilds that refuse to queue? If you deny this time, I'm out.

I tried to solve this problem but as we all can see it clearly wont work when you're dealing with this kind of brick material.

13. ^ Had the wrong account logged on. That's me.

multiaccount confirmed!1!1! ▲

14. I think you're a little bit butthurt. Am I right?
    How do I know I already won? You lack facts. You can't even prove anything of what you've stated. I think all of us in here can easily confirm that you're the one backing out.

I both apologized and asked for a new date with new conditions but you keep bringing up other stuff. This just makes you look like the fool.
    Will you accept and move on, queue again or will you back off to that corner standing next to the other guilds that refuse to queue? If you deny this time, I'm out.

I tried to solve this problem but as we all can see it clearly wont work when you're dealing with this kind of brick material.
    Ok now youre confirmedly nothing but a rat, roleplaying nolifer. You know that you're butthurt when you start stating that other person is butthurt. You cant appologize for this, liar. I deny planning to queue again against u rat dodgers. And no, appology is not accepted.

First 1234513 ... Last