1. So, was he dead or am I reading this wrong?
    That was indeed a mistake. It should have been from 90 to a 100. Thats similair to a twelve year old boys heartrate, similair to Challenger.
    Ty for correction buddy
    You think that whole server is couple fatality people, couple jinxed people and donors guild? Youre imbecile then.
    He didn't say that, did he? How many more horde guilds are there really? He just mentioned the biggest ones. You didn't even understand what he was tryin to tell you. Pathetic.

When do we queue RBG? Lets make this happen. Stop backing off, poos. Dawn is looking pretty bad right now.

EDIT: Wrote from the wrong account. This is Twoeasy.
    Edited: January 11, 2016 Reason: Wrong account.

2. The Peasant's Quarrel

Edited: January 11, 2016

3. That was indeed a mistake. It should have been from 90 to a 100. Thats similair to a twelve year old boys heartrate, similair to Challenger.
    Ty for correction buddy

He didn't say that, did he? How many more horde guilds are there really? He just mentioned the biggest ones. You didn't even understand what he was tryin to tell you. Pathetic.

When do we queue RBG? Lets make this happen. Stop backing off, poos. Dawn is looking pretty bad right now.

EDIT: Wrote from the wrong account. This is Twoeasy.
    Actually i didn't mention any names it isn't correct to mention another guild names if i am not in them , thanks for back up :)

4. I hate D O N O R S guild and even I can see what is really going on. Challenger agrees to RBG, backs out of it, lies about D O N O R S being the ones to back out, then proves he is a liar by being too scared to reschedule it. This is so hilariously sad.

5. I hate D O N O R S guild and even I can see what is really going on. Challenger agrees to RBG, backs out of it, lies about D O N O R S being the ones to back out, then proves he is a liar by being too scared to reschedule it. This is so hilariously sad.
    Appreciated.

6. I really dont understand why make such a big deal out of this.. Okay, you spent time looking for right people, comming up with tactics and RBG was cancelled, just setup another damn date, as you said, your team was ready this sunday - meaning, you got the right people and tactics and now you will just "leave" those tactics against 3ez that you worked "so hard" on.. If I gave enough crap to set up a team, tactics and RBG was cancelled due to whatever, I wouldnt leave tactics I worked on and leave my team hangin because they joined to fight damn 3ez not that hunter thing that considers itself a God.
    This REALLY IS making Dawn look kinda bad..
    Also if you dont want to fight 3ez, dont, but whats the point arguing on the damn forum..
    But whatevz, your time youre wasting.

Ps: You probably wasted more time on this thread, than you would setting up a new date and team.

7. Bump.

Keep posting replies on this thread please Challenger.
    I'm genuinely enjoying every little word you've typed to make yourself feel better,
    while I'm munching on a hot 10-pack of Chicken Nuggets. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Thanks guys. I'm really enjoying this thread so far. Keep up the good work.

9. Alright, ill respond to this. Fatality never owned Dawn premade. Multiple times tclick got flag in his ***, even when we werent full premade

Fatality never owned Dawn

http://i.imgur.com/uNYTzrq.jpg

how much gold you wanna put down fam?

f*cking rat.

dont f*ck with a god..

10. @Kirra

http://i.imgur.com/RXQRMpB.jpg

fight my hunter 1 v 1 you mortal waste of filth

i challenge you to mortal kombat.

11. hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah

12. Theres somethign wrong here. D O N O R S would never dodge a bg .+ I spoke to Challenger personally offering him my help last thursday because i already knew he doesnt have a full team and i tried to still set up the RBG vs D O N O R S with his team.He told me he will let me know but so far the RBG WAS ALREADY CANCELED !
    All i see here are some kids trying to scheme into simulating D O N O R S Dodging a RBG.
    Well NO they didnt dodge the rbg,Cancel was confirmed 5days earlier and all i see here are just bunch of raged kids trying to cause trouble .

Berzer

First ... 7891011 ... Last