1. Yo Kaspi i dont want to offence or something but if you farm them at NORMAL BGS why you dodging them on rated ? :D Isnt it funny.
    P.s. I dont that i dont have the best grammar i dont care if you flame me keep it for yourself its a lame game:)

Oh, Twoeasy called his next sheep. Fine. I won`t deal with them because they are disrespectful toxic people. Simple and basic enough answer for you to understand too.

PS: My job here is done, not wasting more time now. Cya in BGs I guess. And if you want to discuss further Holy, then /w me ingame, you know how to find me.
    Edited: January 12, 2016 Reason: enough forum trash talk

2. Oh, Twoeasy called his next sheep. Fine. I won`t deal with them because they are disrespectful toxic people. Simple and basic enough answer for you to understand too.

PS: My job here is done, not wasting more time now. Cya in BGs I guess. And if you want to discuss further Holy, then /w me ingame, you know how to find me.
    No no one called me. Its just stupid how you talk here how you camp them but you dont want to que in rated and im not playing much just wanted to join the forum drama it looks funny but you still didnt answered me why you dodge im curious..... And ok we can make any conversation ingame if i catch you online.

3. Soooo, DONORS must ask Kaspi(person trying to make a point) nicely for pictures, to prove the point Kaspi is trying to make? What the **** half *** logic is that. Second the picture tchief posted wasnt about the macro in the first place it was about Challenger saying how he never got camped by Fatality, Twoeasy did some picasso on it and now everyone is raging.
    Point is, just set a new date, get the same comp on, and prove the point that each one of you in this thread is trying to prove.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

4. Atleast we can all agree challenger is bad

Donors and infected won't fight each other because twoeasy is "disrespectful" that's why they won't fight anytime soon, kaspi won't engage even though 2ez would love for that or anyone to do so (pawpz don't involve yourself unless your gonna queue RBG as you don't really have a say in forum drama same could be said to Kirra who dodged my 1 v 1)

At the end of the day no RBGs will happen between those 2 guilds, and challenger made himself look like he is somewhat of a ret*rd. I would also assume challenger has extreme anger issues because we agreed do a RBG a following week before and the next day not even the day of the RBG he said we dodged and lost his sh*t even threatened to expose our "dodge" on the forum kinda like this one.

5. Atleast we can all agree challenger is bad
    Man you're too late. I was expecting more from you. You posted on page 5 man... You seriously need to get your edge back brah!

PS: Babyfacejoey says hi

6. Man you're too late. I was expecting more from you. You posted on page 5 man... You seriously need to get your edge back brah!

PS: Babyfacejoey says hi
    Rip challenger got roasted more than a bag of peanuts

7. Well the fact that hes reading this thread and not saying anything kind of proves the point, so maybe he should open a new thread, something like " challenger 2 puss to face donors in rbg" and then we can all agree on that and the thread can be closed after 1 page, but this has been fun, some good old flaming. Wasnt planning om commenting here, but somewhere the lack of logic just got too much.

8. I don't need any guildies like you to protect myself.
    You what mate?!

This thread is not about arenas, you clown. /facepalm
    I don't need any guildies like you to protect myself.
    Alright alright.

It is a waste of time to argue with you, but sometimes it`s funny, especially when you tell others to think while you don`t use your brain yourself.
    Lets be ones, he always make a lot of empty arguments that means nothing, and always feels like a boss after that.

I've been completely honest this whole thread and people agreed to that Challenger is the one lying. How about you actually read the thread to see what is actually happening?
    I told you man, you make people dislike you, that is what you get :D

1 was Dizzyrelic trying to tell me that DPS takes more skill than a healer in serious arenas. What the ****?
    Do you think healer takes more skills? :)

9. @Tdot, Im not "dodging" your invite to duel, Im just not playing anymore. I have never dodged you in Rated BG on any of my chars, tho :)
    Youre not the forum police to tell anyone they arent allowed to post, you roleplaying pleb.
    Keep posting that BFG SS with me in it, that sure prooves a lot.
    Pawpz dosent have a guild or a team so how will he que RBG? Im sure he would **** on you even if he took people from Human starting zone.

10. @Tdot, Im not "dodging" your invite to duel, Im just not playing anymore. I have never dodged you in Rated BG on any of my chars, tho :)
    Youre not the forum police to tell anyone they arent allowed to post, you roleplaying pleb.
    Keep posting that BFG SS with me in it, that sure prooves a lot.
    Pawpz dosent have a guild or a team so how will he que RBG? Im sure he would **** on you even if he took people from Human starting zone.
    i sense fail bait ... i aint going there

Challenger got roasted like a bag of peanuts

11. the worst vangaurds of all time

http://i.imgur.com/a5XEDtS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NFQTuVk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QIfXKKQ.jpg

losing 2 - 3

12. Whats the point of these pics, rofl..

13. Whats the point of these pics, rofl..
    just a little more cancer to this thread for holylightz amusement

14. just a little more cancer to this thread for holylightz amusement
    This is supposed to offend me or I don't get it.

15. less bg drama more 3s ques feels good how quick arenas vs donors end
    49253 PSD ftw Victory 1149 (+96) January 10 5:54pm 40 seconds Nagrand Arena Details
    http://piclair.com/5skl1

What's this then? Just so you all know the true story behind this, holy paladin, balance druid, elemental shaman versus disc priest, unholy dk, ret paladin. You don't need anything else than necro stack(like you did, surprise surprise), burst from ret and a fear on enemy team members from priest. That's the recipe of dead elemental shaman. Don't forget the gurth proc that you got right at start. No hard feels aquaniqua, but that's awful to try to showoff like you'd be a pro or something. You just literally have better combination.

PS. I can see that you have hardfeels towards D O N O R S, but don't mention it this way. Only person on our team who's from D O N O R S is Twohard. Please, check the facts if you want to comment something.

Neurotech

First ... 21011121314 ... Last