1. <D O N O R S> dodging rated bgs.

Rated bg <Dawn> versus <D O N O R S> was organized to be Sunday at 19.00 server time, but sadly, 30 mins before it was supposed to start, I've recieved information that Abbi has cancelled it, without us knowing it. We have wasted whole week because she, Abbi, couldn't move her lazy fat ^@# to some alliance character, notifying us that it is cancelled, atleast 3 days before, like we agreed. But.. When she kills someone in BG, she always has to log her character and flame the person who she sticked flag of ownership in ^!@. Just saying, so you guys know. Do not waste your time planning anything with D O N O R S. Regards!

2. I'm sure, I'm going to love this thread!
    Always challenging everyone for a RBG and when they finally get an oppennet, they cancel it.

3. I can smell dah drama comming! My body is ready.

4. I can smell dah drama comming! My body is ready.
    "my heart is beating... my hands are shaking"

5. Im pretty sure i got the same ss somewhere on my pc, but with 3 flags in her %$# instead.
    Edited: January 10, 2016 Reason: typo

6. Im pretty sure i got the same ss somewhere on my pc, but with 3 flags in her %$# instead.
    It's just a compliment to her if you keep taking time and energy to SS and be proud on forum :P

7. Horrible thread. We didn't cancel any RBG. Challenger told us "we dont have enough players". You're so ****ign scared of fighting us you start making things up. Please give us a new date and lets go :-]
    Why would we dodge when we've never lost? I find it hard to believe you would be any better than Infected.

8. Horrible thread. We didn't cancel any RBG. Challenger told us "we dont have enough players". You're so ****ign scared of fighting us you start making things up. Please give us a new date and lets go :-]
    Why would we dodge when we've never lost? I find it hard to believe you would be any better than Infected.
    Do you have proof of it? I never said that i dont have enough players.

9. Why would we dodge when we've never lost?
    Thats actually one of the best reason to feel afraid to fight. To much pressure :D
    Anyways, I would love to see that RBG, anyone streaming?

10. Do you have proof of it? I never said that i dont have enough players.
    I don't have any proof of it, you talked with Abbi, not me. I'm just trying to figure out why we would dodge a RBG against you when we've never lost.

Also you're telling us that Abbi logged on 30 minutes before it was supposed to start today? That's pretty funny when I sent my buddy a text message on skype 4 days ago telling him you already told us you pussie'd out.

Damn, I'm such a tryhard I already know these things beforehand.
    This is skype and "Onsdag" = Wednesday in Swedish.
    Spoiler: Show

You're worthless.

11. I don't have any proof of it, you talked with Abbi, not me. I'm just trying to figure out why we would dodge a RBG against you when we've never lost.

Also you're telling us that Abbi logged on 30 minutes before it was supposed to start today? That's pretty funny when I sent my buddy a text message on skype 4 days ago telling him you already told us you pussie'd out.

Damn, I'm such a tryhard I already know these things beforehand.
    This is skype and "Onsdag" = Wednesday in Swedish.
    Spoiler: Show

You're worthless.
    Ask her was she sure that she talked with me, because theres Challengerx rogue, which is not me. I already told her my alts on which she couldve found me.
    But i guess she found wrong person. Still, your failure. You cancelled, not me.
    Edited: January 10, 2016 Reason: typo

12. Ask her was she sure that she talked with me, because theres Challengerx rogue, which is not me. I already told her my alts on which she couldve found me.
    But i guess she found wrong. Still, her failure. You cancelled, not me.
    Adding, your mate Neurotech told me that its cancelled.

13. Thats actually one of the best reason to feel afraid to fight. To much pressure :D
    Do you seriously think I would dodge a RBG? I've been waiting for any Alliance guild to queue for atleast 4 months.

Ask her was she sure that she talked with me, because theres Challengerx rogue, which is not me. I already told her my alts on which she couldve found me.
    But i guess she found wrong person. Still, your failure. You cancelled, not me.
    If this was the case I guess we had a misunderstanding.
    It's also funny that you even mention the name "Challengerx". How did this person even know about the RBG and its information to begin with?

Adding, your mate Neurotech told me that its cancelled.
    I'm very curious to why you're not talking with the actual GM of the guild instead of talking with the people around me?

I am willing to go again. Next week perhaps?

12311 ... Last