1. I think you're a little bit butthurt. Am I right?
    How do I know I already won? You lack facts. You can't even prove anything of what you've stated. I think all of us in here can easily confirm that you're the one backing out.

I both apologized and asked for a new date with new conditions but you keep bringing up other stuff. This just makes you look like the fool.
    Will you accept and move on, queue again or will you back off to that corner standing next to the other guilds that refuse to queue? If you deny this time, I'm out.

I tried to solve this problem but as we all can see it clearly wont work when you're dealing with this kind of brick material.
    Also, make that lying sack of ginger fat ,Abbi, reply something.
    Edited: January 10, 2016 Reason: grammare correction

2. Also, make that lying sack of ginger fat Abbi reply something.
    heheh savage af

3. Ok now youre confirmedly nothing but a rat, roleplaying nolifer. You know that you're butthurt when you start stating that other person is butthurt. You cant appologize for this, liar. I deny planning to queue again against u rat dodgers. And no, appology is not accepted.
    Alrighty then, I'll leave you here as a coward then! Let me know when you're ready to queue RBG again you lil chicken.

Hope you enjoyed it ppl! pz
    Spoiler: Show

4. Alrighty then, I'll leave you here as a coward then! Let me know when you're ready to queue RBG again you lil chicken.

Attention hoe confirmed.

5. Alrighty then, I'll leave you here as a coward then! Let me know when you're ready to queue RBG again you lil chicken.

lol no there's only 4 pages. We need like 30 more :)))

6. lol no there's only 4 pages. We need like 30 more :)))
    Agreed, please go on defending yourself... Jk no more arguments except queue again ROFL.

7. Abbi doesnt even dare to reply after getting roasted.. FeelsBadMan

8. Hey guys, I'd hate to throw flames on ppl on the forums but "LukaAAAAA" damn dude... you have got to be the most stuck up, single celled brain, mentally challenged person I ever had the pleasure to read 4 pages of worthless posts.

You call twoeasy an attention whore? what do you call yourself going on the forums and bothering to make a thread calling us out like that then flaming the only guy who was being reasonable with you.

Wat part of "we're willing to reschedule" werent u able to process? you say we wasted 7 days of your time... are you ****ing kidding me - I bet every single person reading your comments went wtf. Your reply to this was "you're trying to make me to try to queue again versus you. That is not going to happen, I aint no wasting time anymore." Then please enlighten me as to wat the point of this thread was? ill give you a hint (attention seeking). A mature person would have handled this situation much differently and would have never got upset over somthing like this (haha really?)

The funny part is how u tried to make us look bad, but in reality u just made urself look like an ignorant dumbass with no principles and lots of frustration just waiting to explode (I personally would recommend a girlfriend, good luck landing one with this attitude).

Anyways, please enough blabbers we have already asked you for another date, for me the only way you might be able to redeem wats left of your dignity is to agree with us on another date; if you dont, you will only make yourself look like a fool with nothing but a negative and ****ty attitude and a whole different level of attention seeking-ness.

Also let me add something directed to "Pawpz", you want a clap for that screenshot buddy? lol seriously I dont get the mentality of people posting the only pic they have of somthing they think they achieved when they actually get raped 24/7 and we dont even bother to post **** like that. So you're a glad warrior? thats perfect for you lil guy, stick with arenas if thats ur thing, but dont rage quit when you q a bg against us and get smoked within a minute of joining, that screenshot is worth nothing if u cant make an rbg team and plant that same flag on each one of our asses.

Much love <3

9. Abbi doesnt even dare to reply after getting roasted.. FeelsBadMan
    yea but when you was on horde you was licking their *** to go with them in premades :)
    same like every elite guilds on horde ....
    now you went on ally now your licking allys *** :)
    and now when you see them in bg against you what you gonna do ? Leave Battleground like alway you do?
    how many times I saw flag of ownership in your *** by Abbi or Tooeasy :)
    challenger when will you grow up ?

10. So you're a glad warrior? thats perfect for you lil guy, stick with arenas if thats ur thing, but dont rage quit when you q a bg against us and get smoked within a minute of joining, that screenshot is worth nothing if u cant make an rbg team and plant that same flag on each one of our asses.
    The diference between beeing good at arenas and beeing good at Bg is how much of yourself is needed to be successful. In arenas you're 1/2 or 1/3 of the team, that makes your mistakes more harmful. In a BG, you're 1/10 or 1/15 of the team (let's not talk about AV pls). So my question is, do you really need to be that good to be successful when you're playing a BG?

Don't get me wrong :D

11. Hey guys, I'd hate to throw flames on ppl on the forums but "LukaAAAAA" damn dude... you have got to be the most stuck up, single celled brain, mentally challenged person I ever had the pleasure to read 4 pages of worthless posts.

You call twoeasy an attention whore? what do you call yourself going on the forums and bothering to make a thread calling us out like that then flaming the only guy who was being reasonable with you.

Wat part of "we're willing to reschedule" werent u able to process? you say we wasted 7 days of your time... are you ****ing kidding me - I bet every single person reading your comments went wtf. Your reply to this was "you're trying to make me to try to queue again versus you. That is not going to happen, I aint no wasting time anymore." Then please enlighten me as to wat the point of this thread was? ill give you a hint (attention seeking). A mature person would have handled this situation much differently and would have never got upset over somthing like this (haha really?)

The funny part is how u tried to make us look bad, but in reality u just made urself look like an ignorant dumbass with no principles and lots of frustration just waiting to explode (I personally would recommend a girlfriend, good luck landing one with this attitude).

Anyways, please enough blabbers we have already asked you for another date, for me the only way you might be able to redeem wats left of your dignity is to agree with us on another date; if you dont, you will only make yourself look like a fool with nothing but a negative and ****ty attitude and a whole different level of attention seeking-ness.

Also let me add something directed to "Pawpz", you want a clap for that screenshot buddy? lol seriously I dont get the mentality of people posting the only pic they have of somthing they think they achieved when they actually get raped 24/7 and we dont even bother to post **** like that. So you're a glad warrior? thats perfect for you lil guy, stick with arenas if thats ur thing, but dont rage quit when you q a bg against us and get smoked within a minute of joining, that screenshot is worth nothing if u cant make an rbg team and plant that same flag on each one of our asses.

Much love <3
    You must be proud of yourself writting 1.5k character reply.

12. yea but when you was on horde you was licking their *** to go with them in premades :)
    same like every elite guilds on horde ....
    now you went on ally now your licking allys *** :)
    and now when you see them in bg against you what you gonna do ? Leave Battleground like alway you do?
    how many times I saw flag of ownership in your *** by Abbi or Tooeasy :)
    challenger when will you grow up ?
    Abbi finally responded, too sad you're too puss to answer from main account.

13. Abbi finally responded, too sad you're too puss to answer from main account.
    i pity you

You don't challenge someone to a fight then ***** out.
    I'm not dodging the topic theme, it has been cleared. We had a misunderstanding, and I am willing to forget that. Just accept the misunderstanding and take my apologies for that.
    I've always had enough people and if I dont I will find some people stroking their penises in Durotar.

Stop being such a little weakling and lets set a new date :-]. Don't be the one backing off now. Everyone is reading this now.
    And there you go, again dodging thread theme.
    Abbi, i cant hear you.
    you just showed everyone that your a dodger ... hypocrite

twoeasy asked for a reschedule if your not going to accept it then your just making yourself look like a dramatic b!tch
    Edited: January 10, 2016

14. The diference between beeing good at arenas and beeing good at Bg is how much of yourself is needed to be successful. In arenas you're 1/2 or 1/3 of the team, that makes your mistakes more harmful. In a BG, you're 1/10 or 1/15 of the team (let's not talk about AV pls). So my question is, do you really need to be that good to be successful when you're playing a BG?

Don't get me wrong :D
    I get wat ur saying and I agree with it, for both cases its a team effort and the team with the least mistakes wins (considering they're both on an equal level)
    Rbgs and arenas are similar in terms of awareness but different in playstyle; u can be good in one yet suck in another.

Personally, im a very casual player, I find my fun in bgs and rbgs, so it really comes down to personal preference, if you like something (in this case whether its arenas or rbgs) you are gonna get good at it.

15. Honestly I couldnt care less about your insight, secondly I only posted it to get a reaction. Ez bait is ez bait. Catch ya later.

First ... 2345614 ... Last