1. I don't give a f*ck about ur sh*trealm but will you finally clash on bgs? Or keep dodging in threads in front of us.
    I want to see blood, not a *** dodging.

LukaAAAAA don't be a p*ssy please.

2. i pity you

you just showed everyone that your a dodger ... hypocrite

twoeasy asked for a reschedule if your not going to accept it then your just making yourself look like a dramatic b!tch
    Just waited for you and your stupid logic.

3. Just waited for you and your stupid logic.
    i never knew rivals could be such cry babies, did your GM win trade like jackadin for his titles as well? Don't lie

http://i.imgur.com/Eo7gVNC.jpg
    Edited: January 11, 2016

4. i never knew rivals could be such cry babies, did your GM win trade like jackadin for his titles as well? Don't lie

http://i.imgur.com/Eo7gVNC.jpg
    Dont type crap about jackadin otherwise he will ddos you like he is doing it on Neltharion without even 10 teams he is ddosing people and wintrades at 5 am with his friends. Dont mess with the best player of neltharion pls.

5. Oh yeah this is what i like to see. We're going off topic. This is pure gold. I expect couple more pages by morning.

6. Oh yeah this is what i like to see. We're going off topic. This is pure gold. I expect couple more pages by morning.
    Lol dude, i love u. kk cu

7. Honestly I couldnt care less about your insight, secondly I only posted it to get a reaction. Ez bait is ez bait. Catch ya later.
    nah u didnt post it to get a reaction, if u wanted a reaction u would at least have something other than that pitiful screenshot that u got there. Anyways who are you kidding man, you wont catch me later if u keep rage quitting all your bgs against us.

Take it easy dude, hopefully next time u add something a bit more valuable to your dumbass attention-seeker friend's post <3

8. nah u didnt post it to get a reaction, if u wanted a reaction u would at least have something other than that pitiful screenshot that u got there. Anyways who are you kidding man, you wont catch me later if u keep rage quitting all your bgs against us.

Take it easy dude, hopefully next time u add something a bit more valuable to your dumbass attention-seeker friend's post <3
    How dare you call other people attention seeker while you mongs use every single possible size increasing elixirs, gigantic feast, vrykul horn then you use freaking ugly heart of the aspects and spam GE T REKT AHAHAHAHAHHJAHAHA and spit on other people in bgs.

9. Cmon write something pusszz

10. How dare you call other people attention seeker while you mongs use every single possible size increasing elixirs, gigantic feast, vrykul horn then you use freaking ugly heart of the aspects and spam GE T REKT AHAHAHAHAHHJAHAHA and spit on other people in bgs.
    A bit ironic, since you and that rogue from your guild (Rabiez I guess?) keep spamming "KYSS MY ***" and emoting/flagging people in BGs for no damn reason. The main difference here is that those guys are actually good at what they do, when they talk crap they know very well they could back it up. Unlike you, you mostly end up flaming and rage quitting when you're about to get farmed by say a DONORS or a FATALITY premade, and your whole guild is just as useless. And on top of all of that you came here flaming and baiting donors yet you pussied out when their GM challenged you for a "rematch" and apologized for a mistake he didn't even make. Get real, you know you're not gonna succeed where Infected has failed or any other alliance guild for that matter, let alone your joke of a guild. Enjoy this drama while you can but you should know you're exaggerating a bit when you call them attention seekers.

11. nah u didnt post it to get a reaction, if u wanted a reaction u would at least have something other than that pitiful screenshot that u got there. Anyways who are you kidding man, you wont catch me later if u keep rage quitting all your bgs against us.

Have you lost a plot? I mean seriously, do you not think I have something more valuable doing than wasting my time soloing a premade? Come on.

On a side note I don't know the guy.

Sorry, but I'm not going to waste my time arguing with an *****.
    Edited: January 11, 2016

12. Keep dem replies comming bois.

13. yea but when you was on horde you was licking their *** to go with them in premades :)
    same like every elite guilds on horde ....
    now you went on ally now your licking allys *** :)
    and now when you see them in bg against you what you gonna do ? Leave Battleground like alway you do?
    how many times I saw flag of ownership in your *** by Abbi or Tooeasy :)
    challenger when will you grow up ?
    Abbi finally responded, too sad you're too puss to answer from main account.
    That's not me, you funny clown. :D
    If you were smart, you could easily see that I didn't type it. You're not smart and we've all seen and confirmed that already.
    You're pretty much like a parrot, repeating the same thing over and over..

First ... 3456715 ... Last