1. this advertising space available for coins

Maybe < D O N O R S > should change name to < D O D G E R S > ? :D

/thread
    Edited: January 11, 2016 Reason: selling this advertising space for coins

2. Maybe < D O N O R S > should change name to < D O D G E R S > ? :D

/thread
    I see only one guild, who's trying to dodge next RBG with silly leader.

/giggle

3. Good the thread is still going well. I dont want to envoke the wrath of the eldergod but...for the alliance.

4. Good the thread is still going well. I dont want to envoke the wrath of the eldergod but...for the alliance.
    You just made a big mistake my friend...lol

5. I see only one guild, who's trying to dodge next RBG with silly leader.

/giggle
    We dont have time to waste on trash guild like you, and anyway, we already planned to do rated bgs with couple other guilds.

6. We dont have time to waste on trash guild like you, and anyway, we already planned to do rated bgs with couple other guilds.
    So who are these "couple other guilds" if I may ask? I could think of like 2 that being jinxed and fatality. But you also said you're doing a weekly RBG is that right? So book us in aswell. If we're so trash you should be able to win easily.

Chicken

7. So who are these "couple other guilds" if I may ask? I could think of like 2 that being jinxed and fatality. But you also said you're doing a weekly RBG is that right? So book us in aswell. If we're so trash you should be able to win easily.

Chicken
    I already stated that im done with you. No more time and expectations are going to be wasted on you. Cya

8. So who are these "couple other guilds" if I may ask? I could think of like 2 that being jinxed and fatality. But you also said you're doing a weekly RBG is that right? So book us in aswell. If we're so trash you should be able to win easily.

Chicken
    And no, you aint gonna be informed about what when and how are my rated bgs gonna be formed.

9. A bit ironic, since you and that rogue from your guild (Rabiez I guess?) keep spamming "KYSS MY ***" and emoting/flagging people in BGs for no damn reason. The main difference here is that those guys are actually good at what they do, when they talk crap they know very well they could back it up. Unlike you, you mostly end up flaming and rage quitting when you're about to get farmed by say a DONORS or a FATALITY premade, and your whole guild is just as useless. And on top of all of that you came here flaming and baiting donors yet you pussied out when their GM challenged you for a "rematch" and apologized for a mistake he didn't even make. Get real, you know you're not gonna succeed where Infected has failed or any other alliance guild for that matter, let alone your joke of a guild. Enjoy this drama while you can but you should know you're exaggerating a bit when you call them attention seekers.

We dont have time to waste on trash guild like you, and anyway, we already planned to do rated bgs with couple other guilds.
    Why are you not responding to this? Is it because you realised how dumb you are? You're so god damn slow you dont even know what the **** you're typing.

Abbi doesnt even dare to reply after getting roasted.. FeelsBadMan
    Somehow it feels like you're the one getting brutally roasted, haha. Poor challenger. Too scared :'(

10. Maybe < D O N O R S > should change name to < D O D G E R S > ? :D

/thread
    ^ Lmao agreed

11. Why are you not responding to this? Is it because you realised how dumb you are? You're so god damn slow you dont even know what the **** you're typing.

Somehow it feels like you're the one getting brutally roasted, haha. Poor challenger. Too scared :'(
    If i wanted to read that much, id rather open a book instead

12. If i wanted to read that much, id rather open a book instead
    And there you go, again dodging thread theme.
    /facepalm

You're a joke. Talk about dodging the thread you made yourself, haha. Clown.

edit: I cant wait to see your worthless response.

13. /facepalm

You're a joke. Talk about dodging the thread you made yourself, haha. Clown.
    Alright, ill respond to this. Fatality never owned Dawn premade. Multiple times tclick got flag in his ***, even when we werent full premade

14. Alright, ill respond to this. Fatality never owned Dawn premade. Multiple times tclick got flag in his ***, even when we werent full premade
    And also , kyss my *** is only mine macro ;) and i use it on my burst since 2012

15. And also , kyss my *** is only mine macro ;) and i use it on my burst since 2012
    And unlike u, spamming your **** once u kill somebody, i do this on burst only, as i mentioned ^

First ... 4567816 ... Last