1. http://piclair.com/5skl1

What's this then? Just so you all know the true story behind this, holy paladin, balance druid, elemental shaman versus disc priest, unholy dk, ret paladin. You don't need anything else than necro stack(like you did, surprise surprise), burst from ret and a fear on enemy team members from priest. That's the recipe of dead elemental shaman. Don't forget the gurth proc that you got right at start. No hard feels aquaniqua, but that's awful to try to showoff like you'd be a pro or something. You just literally have better combination.

PS. I can see that you have hardfeels towards D O N O R S, but don't mention it this way. Only person on our team who's from D O N O R S is Twohard. Please, check the facts if you want to comment something.

Neurotech
    Posting 2s pic, but talking about 3s.. Wuuut?
    Also Aquanequa is lower geared alt, you two fully bis..

2. Posting 2s pic, but talking about 3s.. Wuuut?
    Also Aquanequa is lower geared alt, you two fully bis..
    This thread is hangling every kind of PvP if you haven't noticed yet. Twohard or i weren't even close of full gear on that point, so isn't it kinda same? And with what i said earlier, i ment that it's awful to talk about D O N O R S people in arena, when Twohard is actually like only one who's really playing them from that guild. But my main point overall in that topic was that playing arenas against D O N O R S means in this situation, just ONE ( 1 ) player, and according the ladder, just 1 game. 14 arenas on 3's, 1 lose to this team, and suddently, we're total s**t. We play mostly 2's for capping and fun. There's some pretty nice victories against gladiator teams, which should tell you that we're not that bad players or too easy to beat as you might think. Let me know if you want me to give some screenshots, i am up for that.

Neurotech

3. This is supposed to offend me or I don't get it.
    no not at all xD

Challenger got roasted like a bag of peanuts
    Edited: January 12, 2016

4. This is great. We went off topic long time ago. I just wish Medan And Arcane were here...but i guess that aint possible.too bad

5. This is great. We went off topic long time ago. I just wish Medan And Arcane were here...but i guess that aint possible.too bad
    As elder god i share a spiritual link with Medan as he too is an elder god, he says he will destroy you just like your obsolete brethren

arcane is in Arbiterones abyssal prison locked for eternity, him and dani have formed an inbred family preying on any victims that enter into the darkness

Challenger got roasted like a bag of peanuts

6. Challenger when does the next shipment come out?

http://i.imgur.com/GEd7p1F.jpg

7. @Kaspii

http://i.imgur.com/uNYTzrq.jpg

Look at screenshot and tell me.
    You sure he bursted?

I dont think so.
    Don`t you understand what I typed above? He bursted, then died. That`s why it was in the chat. And yes, I am sure that he bursted.
    I understand what you typed avove.
    But you dont understand.

http://i.imgur.com/uNYTzrq.jpg

At this picture, clearly nothing prove your point.
    There is nothing to prove he did burst.

Even if he jumped down, there is no chance Tdot wouldnt attack him.
    And as i see on picture, Tdot have not cds.
    On this picture everything arround seems so quiet and boring.
    Almost all ppl on full hp and there is no dots/hots anywhere.

All we can see is AoE on graveyard.
    Sorry, but all you give is just your opinion.
    Prove me if i`m wrong and give me some fact i could believe.

Yet we saw Challenger lied how his guild never lost against Fatality.
    Now i believe he lies about his macro also.

8. I told you man, you make people dislike you, that is what you get :D
    All I can see and care about is that I've gotten a lot of backup regarding the topic of this thread. I appreciate that, even if they dislike me or my guild.

Do you think healer takes more skills? :)
    Yeah, I do. Do some actual research on this subject before you even comment.

9. Guys guess what premade just lost a random BG agaist ****ing random alliance players? Yea you guess it,yours trully D O N O R S. Haha

10. Guys guess what premade just lost a random BG agaist ****ing random alliance players? Yea you guess it,yours trully D O N O R S. Haha
    Do you mean the DDS premade? Do you count yourself as "random alliance players" now? Good to know! Hope you took a screenshot.

11. It's just a compliment to her if you keep taking time and energy to SS and be proud on forum :P
    Like Exista said. :P

12. Do you mean the DDS premade? Do you count yourself as "random alliance players" now? Good to know! Hope you took a screenshot.
    Yes I counted myself as random as well as the other half of the team. And yes ofc I took a ss of me sitting on Abbis dead corpse. Poor chicken not even 10 pocket healers couldnt save her.

13. Yes I counted myself as random as well as the other half of the team. And yes ofc I took a ss of me sitting on Abbis dead corpse. Poor chicken not even 10 pocket healers couldnt save her.
    Well then, link the screenshot! Let's see the names in your team!

First ... 31112131415 ... Last