1. Well then, link the screenshot! Let's see the names in your team!
    You wish bit ch. The point is you lost. I actuallly thought you guys were decent untill I saw your premade today. Its the first time I encountered DONORS premade. I can see now why u guys dont do arenas. All Abbi was doing is literally standing behind freecasting with healers on her back ofc. And when I silenced her you could see she was like "OMG somebody actually targeted me,what do I do *panic**panic*". U guys are a disgrace,only reason you can do something is becose you got full bis donor gear and others dont.

2. You wish bit ch. The point is you lost. I actuallly thought you guys were decent untill I saw your premade today. Its the first time I encountered DONORS premade. I can see now why u guys dont do arenas. All Abbi was doing is literally standing behind freecasting with healers on her back ofc. And when I silenced her you could see she was like "OMG somebody actually targeted me,what do I do *panic**panic*". U guys are a disgrace,only reason you can do something is becose you got full bis donor gear and others dont.
    I take it you dont have a picture then. Sad that you're actually lying about a screenshot. You don't have it, haha. Let us see the premade on the alliance team? Chop chop. Dont be a poospoos.

3. You wish bit ch. The point is you lost. I actuallly thought you guys were decent untill I saw your premade today. Its the first time I encountered DONORS premade. I can see now why u guys dont do arenas. All Abbi was doing is literally standing behind freecasting with healers on her back ofc. And when I silenced her you could see she was like "OMG somebody actually targeted me,what do I do *panic**panic*". U guys are a disgrace,only reason you can do something is becose you got full bis donor gear and others dont.
    And what will happen if u actually post the ss lol?U will make them look even worse with an actual proof of what you said but yeye ik proving yourself right doesnt worth it eh?

4. And what will happen if u actually post the ss lol?U will make them look even worse with an actual proof of what you said but yeye ik proving yourself right doesnt worth it eh?
    Just responded to the wrong guy. My bad.

5. I take it you dont have a picture then. Sad that you're actually lying about a screenshot. You don't have it, haha. Let us see the premade on the alliance team? Chop chop. Dont be a poospoos.
    The thing is I actually dont know how to post ss lol since I'm never on the forum. But thats not the point,the point is you lost and u suck :D Dont get mad boy. If you want rated BG give me 2 weeks for me to get fully bis geared,Ill call a few of my friends and we make it happen

6. The thing is I actually dont know how to post ss lol since I'm never on the forum. But thats not the point,the point is you lost and u suck :D Dont get mad boy. If you want rated BG give me 2 weeks for me to get fully bis geared,Ill call a few of my friends and we make it happen
    No the point is you're sad as **** lying about a screenshot.
    If you do have the screenshot all of us here can easily see who was in your group and not. We would also be able to see that you had 4 healers and horde only had 1 being Sardean. If you really do expect 3 people from donors to carry 12 other people you're lost. It's so much fun seeing you fools always talk **** about us saying we get camped but you always fail to provide actual proof of it. Hilarious.

You don't even have a picture but if you do heres a little guide for you.
    1: Upload your picture to imgur.com
    2: take the link and do this on the forums [img]linkhere[/img]
    3: Prove yourself dumb
    4: respond to Lordashe

And yes I would love for you queue Rated bg against us. Call a few of your friends.

7. Yes I counted myself as random as well as the other half of the team. And yes ofc I took a ss of me sitting on Abbis dead corpse. Poor chicken not even 10 pocket healers couldnt save her.
    You wish bit ch. The point is you lost. I actuallly thought you guys were decent untill I saw your premade today. Its the first time I encountered DONORS premade. I can see now why u guys dont do arenas. All Abbi was doing is literally standing behind freecasting with healers on her back ofc. And when I silenced her you could see she was like "OMG somebody actually targeted me,what do I do *panic**panic*". U guys are a disgrace,only reason you can do something is becose you got full bis donor gear and others dont.
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: January 12, 2016

8. as the saying of mcshagg goes "f*ckin nerds"

:^)

9. As elder god i share a spiritual link with Medan as he too is an elder god, he says he will destroy you just like your obsolete brethren

arcane is in Arbiterones abyssal prison locked for eternity, him and dani have formed an inbred family preying on any victims that enter into the darkness

Challenger got roasted like a bag of peanuts
    Don't try your role play on me with that hippie elder god stuff. I can play that game too. ''With the thirty seven keys of Tzeentch we open the way for our brothers''. Bow before Chaos Undivided.

10. Don't try your role play on me with that hippie elder god stuff. I can play that game too. ''With the thirty seven keys of Tzeentch we open the way for our brothers''. Bow before Chaos Undivided.
    what the f*ck ?

11. I told you. Now can we stop this role play and continue with insults? :))))

12. I told you. Now can we stop this role play and continue with insults? :))))
    fight me in RBG i know 5 chickens willing to go

man enough? you can get the best alliance team of all time in 1 group and still lose

the elder god medan will also be present in this battle ... i know Medan wants a piece or two of you
    Edited: January 12, 2016

13. fight me in RBG i know 5 chickens willing to go

man enough? you can get the best alliance team of all time in 1 group and still lose

the elder god medan will also be present in this battle ... i know Medan wants a piece or two of you
    Who says i'm alliance?

14. I facepalmed when I saw you in bg you fat ****

15. I facepalemd when I saw you in bg you fat ****
    Why don't you respond to what I said? /facepalm

First ... 41213141516 ... Last