1. No the point is you're sad as **** lying about a screenshot.
    If you do have the screenshot all of us here can easily see who was in your group and not. We would also be able to see that you had 4 healers and horde only had 1 being Sardean. If you really do expect 3 people from donors to carry 12 other people you're lost. It's so much fun seeing you fools always talk **** about us saying we get camped but you always fail to provide actual proof of it. Hilarious.

You don't even have a picture but if you do heres a little guide for you.
    1: Upload your picture to imgur.com
    2: take the link and do this on the forums [img]linkhere[/img]
    3: Prove yourself dumb
    4: respond to Lordashe

And yes I would love for you queue Rated bg against us. Call a few of your friends.
    I just wont give you the satisfaction. You lost. You know it. Thats the point. Fck this forum shi t Ill see you noob donors in game, Ill be the guy that t bags your dead corpse youll know its me

2. Who says i'm alliance?
    transfer alliance and gather a team to fight me then

3. I just wont give you the satisfaction. You lost. You know it. Thats the point. Fck this forum shi t Ill see you noob donors in game, Ill be the guy that t bags your dead corpse youll know its me
    challenge me to RBGs ... come on i know you want to

4. transfer alliance and gather a team to fight me then
    can't. You're too good...
    Edited: January 12, 2016

5. I just wont give you the satisfaction. You lost. You know it. Thats the point. Fck this forum shi t Ill see you noob donors in game, Ill be the guy that t bags your dead corpse youll know its me
    I wasn't even in the BG. I know they lost, but you keep making yourself look like a fool if you cant provide that screenshot that you don't have. You're smoked, almost as much as Challenger. Just trying to figure out how 3v15 possible makes you feel any good, you're too scared to link that non-existing screenshot because you know I'm right. There was indeed a full DDS premade in there aswell as 4 healers to 1.

If this makes you feel good, you must be extremely bad :-] I don't know your ingame name and I know for a fact you wont tell me. But I'll make sure to camp you anyways.

Ya. Leave the forums, it's too much for you to handle. You lost it before it even began.

6. Clear challenge, op rolls his d20 die and...

7. Clear challenge, op rolls his d20 die and...
    WTB english script pl0x

8. Op= other person
    D20= 20 side die
    Die= singular of dice

9. I wasn't even in the BG. I know they lost, but you keep making yourself look like a fool if you cant provide that screenshot that you don't have. You're smoked, almost as much as Challenger. Just trying to figure out how 3v15 possible makes you feel any good, you're too scared to link that non-existing screenshot because you know I'm right. There was indeed a full DDS premade in there aswell as 4 healers to 1.

If this makes you feel good, you must be extremely bad :-] I don't know your ingame name and I know for a fact you wont tell me. But I'll make sure to camp you anyways.

Ya. Leave the forums, it's too much for you to handle. You lost it before it even began.
    How do you know they lost if u were not there? Becose you guys are fu cking crybabys. I dont need to prove myself to others,I dont need to post ss so others can see,what I am satisfied with is the fact that YOU and "your" shi t guild know you lost. You get it? YOU know its the true thats all that matters to me. Ye Ill leave this shi t cuz its full of ****tards like you full of excuses,cant hadle the truth. Your premade lost to some ****ing random team and you just cant hadle it. Cya and prep your angus,your gonna get t bagged to the grounds

10. Bithc, fat, whoer, wtf is wrong with you hahaha, can 1 guild piss you off that much, gg DONORS, havent seen tgis much raging in a loooong time, but please, continue to hate, get a brain anurism and die peacefully knowing, nobody gives a ****. :)

11. Sayo, you tried masturbating? It may actually help you from bursting something in your empty head. The rage is real.

12. Sayo, you tried masturbating? It may actually help you from bursting something in your empty head. The rage is real.
    L .. O .. L fatty good one xD

13. whatever you say man
    Do you play arena 2s? Serious question btw

14. Do you play arena 2s? Serious question btw
    i took 2s seriously in the 1st season, after that i only played casually. I dont play 2s often because it is not a balanced bracket filled with bugged rets that wall hug for titles. These rets get graveyard camped in open space battles where no wall hugging is allowed.

here is proof of that
    http://i.imgur.com/uNYTzrq.jpg

these so called "challengers / rivals" claimed they never lost and would never lose to a premade of mine openly lying due to the fact that they think their wall hugging "skills" are going to make a difference in a open field battle.

First ... 51314151617 ... Last