1. Thread cleaned from your both spam/insults. Any other insults will result a temporary ban on forum. Please keep it nice!

2. i took 2s seriously in the 1st season, after that i only played casually. I dont play 2s often because it is not a balanced bracket filled with bugged rets that wall hug for titles. These rets get graveyard camped in open space battles where no wall hugging is allowed.

here is proof of that
    http://i.imgur.com/uNYTzrq.jpg

these so called "challengers / rivals" claimed they never lost and would never lose to a premade of mine openly lying due to the fact that they think their wall hugging "skills" are going to make a difference in a open field battle.
    Ok thats true. Every freaking arena game theres a ret. I was thinking,once I hit 85 and get full ruthless (witch wont take long), you help me get 2.2k rating so I can get full cata faster then we can duel.

3. Thread cleaned from your both spam/insults. Any other insults will result a temporary ban on forum. Please keep it nice!
    aw..c'mon things just started to get interesting. :((

4. aw..c'mon things just started to get interesting. :((
    Agramon has no chill, i wish arbiterone was still here

5. How do you know they lost if u were not there? Becose you guys are fu cking crybabys. I dont need to prove myself to others,I dont need to post ss so others can see,what I am satisfied with is the fact that YOU and "your" shi t guild know you lost. You get it? YOU know its the true thats all that matters to me. Ye Ill leave this shi t cuz its full of ****tards like you full of excuses,cant hadle the truth. Your premade lost to some ****ing random team and you just cant hadle it. Cya and prep your angus,your gonna get t bagged to the grounds
    Why the **** would I lie about my own guild losing? How dumb are you? Yeah, that 3 man donors premade lost, not against you, but the full DDS premade in that team. The only reason to why you wont link the screenshot is because it would make you look like a god damn clown, more than you already are.
    Farewell Sadlife, no one knows who you are and no one gives a damn. Keep on getting farmed <3

Like always, people fail to show proof.

6. I facepalmed when I saw you in bg you fat ****

Spoiler: Show

Just like that. :D

7. Thread cleaned from your both spam/insults. Any other insults will result a temporary ban on forum. Please keep it nice!
    you cannot stop the presence of the elder gods, we are omnipotent beings that cannot be stopped nor killed. You will let us proceed or you shall face the wrath of our power.

we have spoken

(dont ban plz im just RP'ing) :^)
    Edited: January 12, 2016

8. Why the **** would I lie about my own guild losing? How dumb are you? Yeah, that 3 man donors premade lost, not against you, but the full DDS premade in that team. The only reason to why you wont link the screenshot is because it would make you look like a god damn clown, more than you already are.
    Farewell Sadlife, no one knows who you are and no one gives a damn. Keep on getting farmed <3

Like always, people fail to show proof.
    You dont know yet but you will. Stay tuned. And dont be so mad you win some you lose some but it looks like you cant handle defeat

9. You dont know yet but you will. Stay tuned. And dont be so mad you win some you lose some but it looks like you cant handle defeat
    I'm not mad. I'm laughing at you together with the rest of the people reading this thread. You're a joke and that rbg group you're going to fetch is never going to happen. The major alliance guilds on alliance wont, whats makes you, a random new player that no one has ever seen before, capable of doing it?

I can't wait. You didn't forget about this already, did you?

10. You dont know yet but you will. Stay tuned. And dont be so mad you win some you lose some but it looks like you cant handle defeat
    Mate im not from donors im not from horde even but seriously u either got camped by them so many times that u just wanna show off with 1 win vs them (which u mightve end with 0:6 yourself since u dont know how to put ss's and proof u did smth vs them :S) or u are just trying to look stupid infront of people.
    P.S:You are doing well in the last one tho.

11. I'm not mad. I'm laughing at you together with the rest of the people reading this thread. You're a joke and that rbg group you're going to fetch is never going to happen. The major alliance guilds on alliance wont, whats makes you, a random new player that no one has ever seen before, capable of doing it?

I can't wait. You didn't forget about this already, did you?
    U scared? You should be

12. U scared? You should be
    I'm extremely far away from being scared. Why would some random guy that no one has ever seen before be a threat, lol. You're not even going to do it and I'm not expecting you to.

13. I'm extremely far away from being scared. Why would some random guy that no one has ever seen before be a threat, lol. You're not even going to do it and I'm not expecting you to.
    Is that fear I smell? OK it think this is enough spamming for today,well see you in a week or two

14. Is that fear I smell? OK it think this is enough spamming for today,well see you in a week or two
    Is that dodge aka more fear i smell :o oh ye it is.Ya cya in a week when u got more ideas to look like an ***** looking forward for it man

15. Just wanted to politley ask 2ez to stop writing stuff like he never loses to anyone in bgs which are 10 man, and which are on equal terms (5v5,4v4 premades, whatever ) you've been proven wrong multiple times, why are you trying to use that argument always?

First ... 61415161718 ... Last