1. Hey guys Challenger has used that macro since 2012 so it's all gucci.

What a joke.

2. Alright, ill respond to this. Fatality never owned Dawn premade. Multiple times tclick got flag in his ***, even when we werent full premade
    I'm sure Fatality camped you hardcore. It doesn't take much to see your worthless paladin leave a BG.

And also , kyss my *** is only mine macro ;) and i use it on my burst since 2012
    No one cares when you made that burstmacro. I've only been using mine for a few months. That just makes me less of an "attention seeker"
    This is by your logic, ofcourse?
    Spoiler: Show
    Will you ever use the brain you were born with?

And unlike u, spamming your **** once u kill somebody, i do this on burst only, as i mentioned ^
    When is your burst? Every 2 minutes? The emotes are in the game for a reason, I don't feel bad for using them.

3. I like the drama here,you may continue.

ps. Challenger i <3 u!

4. I'm sure Fatality camped you hardcore. It doesn't take much to see your worthless paladin leave a BG.

No one cares when you made that burstmacro. I've only been using mine for a few months. That just makes me less of an "attention seeker"
    This is by your logic, ofcourse?
    Spoiler: Show
    Will you ever use the brain you were born with?

When is your burst? Every 2 minutes? The emotes are in the game for a reason, I don't feel bad for using them.
    Unlike me, you guys spam the **** out of people with ****ish messages like 10 times ha ha ha ha ha then a wave of ge t rekt dog and then a wave of you lose. That, together with your brainless premade comps with 4 pocket healers and 6 boomkins trigger people to hate u.

5. I like the drama here,you may continue.

ps. Challenger i <3 u!
    <3 luv u too

6. Unlike me, you guys spam the **** out of people with ****ish messages like 10 times ha ha ha ha ha then a wave of ge t rekt dog and then a wave of you lose. That, together with your brainless premade comps with 4 pocket healers and 6 boomkins trigger people to hate u.
    It still doesn't change the fact that you ALSO do this. Most of the time we spam it on people that we know doesn't like it. You're one of them. Mission accomplished.
    The emotes are in this game for a reason and so is the flag. They are meant to be used. You really can't say anything about that.
    You keep telling us that we're brainless, worthless, trash... But you STILL won't do RBG against us. Why is that?

I'm starting to think you made this thread simply to create some sort of reason NOT to challenge us, lol. Both you and me know this is bull**** and you will always be the coward in this thread until you actually do something about it.

When will we queue? :]

7. It still doesn't change the fact that you ALSO do this. Most of the time we spam it on people that we know doesn't like it. You're one of them. Mission accomplished.
    The emotes are in this game for a reason and so is the flag. They are meant to be used. You really can't say anything about that.
    You keep telling us that we're brainless, worthless, trash... But you STILL won't do RBG against us. Why is that?

I'm starting to think you made this thread simply to create some sort of reason NOT to challenge us, lol. Both you and me know this is bull**** and you will always be the coward in this thread until you actually do something about it.

When will we queue? :]
    You still dont get it? Do you? U just wanna get me pissed now, which wont happen. Its not the emote btw, using letters which are translated to some insult on orcish from common or oposite is illegal on retail, and results into suspension. And emotes, i dont use them. Unless i spot some morons like you guys ;) then i usually throw a /rofl or two.
    Edited: January 11, 2016 Reason: Typo

8. You still dont get it? Do you? U just wanna get me pissed now, which wont happen. Its not the emote btw, using letters which are translated to some insult on orcish from common or oposite is illegal on retail, and results into suspension. And emotes, i dont use them. Unless i spot some morons like you guys ;) then i udually throw a /rofl or two.
    I dont think YOU get it. Everyone that has been reading this thread can confirm that you're the coward here. And people have done so already.
    You've been pissed since the start of this thread. In fact you got so upset about something so worthless and so easily fixed but your anger made you create this thread, poor little Challenger.

"Illegal" Haha /facepalm :-] I don't even know why you mention this when you do it yourself. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
    And emotes, i dont use them. Unless i spot some morons like you guys ;) then i usually throw a /rofl or two.
    This. There we go Challenger, you're one step closer to understanding why we do it. We're getting there, slowly.

9. I dont think YOU get it. Everyone that has been reading this thread can confirm that you're the coward here. And people have done so already.
    You've been pissed since the start of this thread. In fact you got so upset about something so worthless and so easily fixed but your anger made you create this thread, poor little Challenger.

"Illegal" Haha /facepalm :-] I don't even know why you mention this when you do it yourself. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

This. There we go Challenger, you're one step closer to understanding why we do it. We're getting there, slowly.
    Lmao are you being for real now? YOU are the one in here who definenltu dont get it. You cancellwd rated bg which we have been planning for a whole week without letting us know. And then your lying sack of ginger fat girlfriend Abbi lied that i whispered her saying that i cancelled it. ****

10. Incredible. It must be really hard clicking a few buttons to que up for Rated BGs, and setting up a team. Man I can only imagine the pain everyone is going through.

In all seriousness though, if only I had the ability to move my cursor in-game, for more than 3 seconds, that would be great, but I find it really hard even clicking my skills from my spellbook like every pro player does.

I mean we really should report this, for being a little bit too hard. It's a bit too complex for me.
    Edited: January 11, 2016

11. Lmao are you being for real now? YOU are the one in here who definenltu dont get it. You cancellwd rated bg which we have been planning for a whole week without letting us know. And then your lying sack of ginger fat girlfriend Abbi lied that i whispered her saying that i cancelled it. ****
    Less than 20 minutes ago you wrote this.
    U just wanna get me pissed now, which wont happen.
    It just happened. You're so cute. You're so upset that you can't even spell properly, I bet your heartrate went from 0 to a 100 in a split second.

Yes, I am for real. I did not cancel any rated bg, we had a misunderstanding which is pretty easy to fix. Why are you making such a big deal out of it?
    For all we know you could be lying about all of this, and it sure feels like it. I think Challengerx is you, Challenger.

Just give us 1 good reason to why we would even consider dodging against you, nerd.

When do we queue again? It takes us both 1 minute each to set up a group.
    I think we could do it today btw

12. Less than 20 minutes ago you wrote this.

It just happened. You're so cute. You're so upset that you can't even spell properly, I bet your heartrate went from 0 to a 100 in a split second.

Yes, I am for real. I did not cancel any rated bg, we had a misunderstanding which is pretty easy to fix. Why are you making such a big deal out of it?
    For all we know you could be lying about all of this, and it sure feels like it. I think Challengerx is you, Challenger.

Just give us 1 good reason to why we would even consider dodging against you, nerd.

When do we queue again? It takes us both 1 minute each to set up a group.
    I think we could do it today btw
    You should give up on this already. I told you i wont waste time of my life anymore making tactics and best players of each classes and specs in order to counter your team again. My team was ready at sunday, 19.00 st, and Abbi cancelled it, just to get to this point, where i am making thread.
    Twitch.tv/caraplayhard, check some vods and u will see that its not me, aswell as /rockyroland.

13. You should give up on this already. I told you i wont waste time of my life anymore making tactics and best players of each classes and specs in order to counter your team again. My team was ready at sunday, 19.00 st, and Abbi cancelled it, just to get to this point, where i am making thread.
    Twitch.tv/caraplayhard, check some vods and u will see that its not me, aswell as /rockyroland.
    ^^ Invalid reasoning, you're playing world of warcraft...you're already wasting your time. Try again

14. You should give up on this already. I told you i wont waste time of my life anymore making tactics and best players of each classes and specs in order to counter your team again. My team was ready at sunday, 19.00 st, and Abbi cancelled it, just to get to this point, where i am making thread.
    Give up? I'm just trying to help you NOT look like a coward by going again.
    Seriously? You spent precious time of your life making tactics and gathering the BEST players? I'm pretty sure I didnt spend more than a minute gathering a team.
    Why would you need the best players against us when we're trash and worthless ****s anyway? Your logic never fails to strike.

You dont need to do that "again". All you need to do is throw the very same best players a whisper one more time and get the group back going.
    There's no need for you to make tactics or gather more players. You already have them. This is done within 10 minutes.

When will we queue? It's not that hard.

Talking about wasting time...

First ... 5678917 ... Last