1. Stone Keeper's Shards

How the hell are we supposed to get stone keeper shards? there is 5 doable weekly quests. (other quests cant be done due to Wintergrasp not actually working) thats 50 stone keeper shards per week. And its supposed to give you them from bosskills in heroics when you have control of WG, which is not currently happening. I got 4 from one boss, never again from any other bosses... The items cost 200-325 shards to buy(heirlooms i want). at 50 shards per week. that is 5-7weeks just to obtain one item from Stone keeper shards. pretty ridiculous... this needs to be addressed....... i dont get that at all...

2. Don't bother saving up for Heirlooms, they will be removed from the game.. Dunno why they're up.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2592868

3. Don't bother saving up for Heirlooms, they will be removed from the game.. Dunno why they're up.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2592868
    no..... just no... blizzlike? not at all... what gives? i dont get it... i wanted a blizzlike experience. rip... GG guess not huh keep dreaming.. random ****. dumb no logic lmao
    Edited: January 11, 2016

4. no..... just no... blizzlike? not at all... what gives? i dont get it... i wanted a blizzlike experience. rip... GG guess not huh
    Lack of RDF didnt clue you in from the get go the server isnt blizzlike? Why do people always act like they are suprised when there is a full "features" post that states this stuff.

5. The realm is not intended to be blizzlike.

6. The realm is not intended to be blizzlike.
    "Most complete wotlk realm" Most complete as in, not putting stuff in there? Lol.. super complete.. much complete!!

7. Having no looms obtainable in game is dumbest idea ever. Like it affect in any way "hardcore" Lord... Queue times are more hardcore than server itself but nvm.
    It is ok to not have them in coin/vote shop ,but what's the point of disabling em. Low level pvp dont exist, so it wont affect it. It will just help with alts.
    Blizzlike mmkay.

8. "Most complete wotlk realm" Most complete as in, not putting stuff in there? Lol.. super complete.. much complete!!
    Ahh see that's how they get you.. it's the " MOST " part, none of the features that should be in the game, are in the game. There are far too many cuts. So i'm done for now. I might come back if some features come back into the game.

9. Ahh see that's how they get you.. it's the " MOST " part, none of the features that should be in the game, are in the game. There are far too many cuts. So i'm done for now. I might come back if some features come back into the game.
    Ty, 1 more less in queue

10. Ty, 1 more less in queue
    haha jokes on you i hardly play during queue times. Benefits of being in a Oceanic timezone :P

11. "Most complete wotlk realm" Most complete as in, not putting stuff in there? Lol.. super complete.. much complete!!
    As in most content working.

You're free to interpret that as you will.

12. For alts you can still

1. multibox (5chars=5 times damage, group quests solo, ppl on you level wont dare to gank you)
    2. get a highlevel friend (no group) - you attack all npcs and your friend oneshots all -> full xp for you

Both ways might be zero hardcore but since herolooms are gone you might chose these lame ways before not levling an alt at all

13. As far as I know, the first boss of Nexus HC gives 4, that one boss that's only available in HC.
    Are there any other bosses taht drop Stone Keeper Shards?

14. One way to fix the issue with stonekeepers shards would be fixing wintergrasp and its buff. To prevent lags in wg a limit to a specific number of ever teams players might be possible. In the end some players are interested in wg-badges stuff too, why not taking the effort fixing wg, since "most content working" anyways?