1. I need few Answer for warmane Staff

Greeting warrmane .....

I came to this server in the hope that no donors, and people who are over 6k gearscore, and that's ok. but I was disappointed in the raids. I think that Boss in Naxx , OS .... all istanc do not need to be reinforced . Many people lose the will for playing. We all love good , and hardcore play , but this is TO MUCH .
    because of that I have one question. Is there a possibility that the server keep all this has been done so far. but that in the near future. BOss reduce they power on like 50 % - 100 % reinforce and RDF would ever be involved ?

Thanks in advance . Your loyal player for 6 years .

2. Boss HP is like 300% more then retail. 100% increase would be fine.

3. This is too much . I stand by that . But on the whole I think it would be better for the entire server not only for me but for all people . reinforced boss on 100 % no for 250 %

4. What I hope for is that they steadily decrease it, let the hardcore who raid for 10 hours have their fill with 300% increase, and after a while, preferably before you release a new raid, tone it down to 150% or so, so you cater to everyone, those who like "hardcore" and those who like "i eat and defecate in the same spot so I can raid for 10 hours straight" type of hardcore.

5. Forget Naxx mate, what is naxx ? it is really nothing !
    just hope Ulduar is not messed up because wotlk real pve raid content starts from Ulduar

6. Forget Naxx mate, what is naxx ? it is really nothing !
    just hope Ulduar is not messed up because wotlk real pve raid content starts from Ulduar
    GMs themselves stated that Ulduar will be buffed "similar" as Naxx. Don't get your hopes up, mate.

7. GMs themselves stated that Ulduar will be buffed "similar" as Naxx. Don't get your hopes up, mate.
    can you link me to the post or thread ?

8. because of that I have one question. Is there a possibility that the server keep all this has been done so far. but that in the near future. BOss reduce they power on like 50 % - 100 % reinforce and RDF would ever be involved ?
    Perhaps. Feel free to let us know your feedback. We're listening/reading these feedbacks all the time.
    GMs themselves stated that Ulduar will be buffed "similar" as Naxx. Don't get your hopes up, mate.
    It really depends. Baseline Ulduar is already much more difficult than Naxxramas.

9. I hope they wont buff ICC, fighting 100kmil LK would be pretty depressing

10. I hope they wont buff ICC, fighting 100kmil LK would be pretty depressing
    Seeing million backpeddle balkans ICC geared is way more depressing

11. These ppl who keep whining that bosses are too hard atm, got some serious L2P issues.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

12. Bosses are fine, to be honest. It's funny to learn (what's going wrong...) and find a good setup when you wipe. Like we wiped 7/8 times on Patchwerk (10m) before we killed him. Keep trying... it's not that hard, why would you want it to become casu'.

13. u're 6 years playing wotlk and cant clear Naxx?

idk what you've done this 6 years, waiting in a que maybe all time?

I have nerver played serious pve until i came here (yeah maybe 10/12 icc hcc rnd raids with 30% buff). Always played pvp :X

Actually i Nerver saw naxx from the inside before, but i still managed to have 10 man fully cleared and like half 25. I've also cleared OS 10 and 25 man.

So idk what you are complaing about, maybe you should start learning your class and start studying your spellbook. Watch guides, streams from other guilds or w.e you think that might improve you. That complaining/crying wont help you anyways.