1. Priest bugged my char in arena and outside the arena

Hi, today a priest (I won't write his name here) used mind control in the arena on my char and I couldn't move ( was inside the grave of Lordaeron. Needless to say his team won because of this bug, but what was even worse was that outside the arena my char was still bugged and because I was on flymount I couldn't dismount.
    So yeah, priests don't use mind control as it bugs out and players if you see priest using mind control better leave the arena before they cast it, otherwise you gonna have bad time :)

2. I bump this, as another priest whom I already reported following warmane rules .Here is another rule for those, forgetful enough:
    NO BUG EXPLOITING.
    Exploiting skills: If certain skills/spells can be used in an unusual way to exploit and create an unfair advantage over other players, avoid doing so.
    Thoose guys clearly know that this skill is bugged atm and it's not just bugging in arenas and RBG but outside them, you can imagine the annoyance of having to deal with them. I hope they are dealt with soon enough and get what they deserve (insert random useless insults at them here :D ).

3. They'll get 5 days ban at worst most likely. But you can record them and send to GM.