1. [Quest] Surprise Attack!

So, before moltedown I did this chain quest I everything worked and got a beautifull mount as reward (Reins of the Onyx Cloud Serpent). Since it is one of my favourites I decided to do it again and go throw the pain of soloing the boss with around 87M hp but now something went wrong... At the last quest I got:
    - Join the Battle at Niuzao Temple: 0/1
    - Defeat the Mogu Invassion: 1/1

So, for some reason it didnt completed all the quest but I already saw 1 guy with this mount and if I am not mistaken you cant buy it with coins so am I missing something here? Is there some trick to finish this quest?

I tried to talk with Ban Bearheart (The guy that receive the quest after it is done) but I couldnt interact with him even if he has a symbol that he give quests.

Thanks for any help in advance :)

2. Its bugged since a while. Only the 2. second part of the quest can be completed as you mentioned.
    Yes its possible to see players with this mount because the quest used to work in the first few months in 2015.

Bur you can get the other Serpent from Alani if you want some "rare" serpent.

3. Its bugged since a while. Only the 2. second part of the quest can be completed as you mentioned.
    Yes its possible to see players with this mount because the quest used to work in the first few months in 2015.

Bur you can get the other Serpent from Alani if you want some "rare" serpent.
    thank you :)