1. Setting up a time to play 3v3 weekly, spread the word : )

Hey

I know several people who are interested in doing 3v3 but the bracket isn't active. How about we setup some dates/times where we can queue and hopefully get a handful of different teams for some fun games.

Since it's the last evening before arena flush we could just start off by queueing tonight at 8pm gametime?

And/or again at 11pm gametime incase people raid or american people are at work etc at 8pm.

The times/dates can be more organized in the future until the brackets becomes active enough to stand on its own, but this might work now if there's enough interest.

2. Bumping this.

My team played that night at 9pm and we had around 5-6 different teams queueing at the same time, I don't know if people actually read this since there were no replies and we were just lucky to have teams queueing. But I'd still like to see if there is any interest in making this happen? So if anyone who plays arena could reply with some thought then that'd be great : )

3. Im personally still gearing up my offset items through 2s a bit. Wont take long till we're joining the bracket (hope within a week)

4. Isnt there much pvp? I'm a hardcore pvper even tho I'm not 80 yet. Just wanna know a bit about pvp here

5. Isnt there much pvp? I'm a hardcore pvper even tho I'm not 80 yet. Just wanna know a bit about pvp here
    BGs are and the 2s bracket are active, but not 3v3 atm.

6. Expect me when I hit 80

Pink hair!

7. I think Saturday and Sunday would be awesome days to organize 3s because we won't have to worry too much about raid times and US/EU times