1. 213 gear in marketplace?

any info on this? from my understanding it was always going to be a tier behind?

2. any info on this? from my understanding it was always going to be a tier behind?
    Apparently they consider iLvl 213 and 226 entirely different tiers...
    /popcorn

3. any info on this? from my understanding it was always going to be a tier behind?
    226 is available ingame.

One tier (or so we call it - item level gap between 1 or 2 segments internally) below is 213.

4. 226 is available ingame.

One tier (or so we call it - item level gap between 1 or 2 segments internally) below is 213.
    So will this be constantly changing with realm progression? As in one day we have X tier, then the next day a guild downs a boss which gives us Y tier" ?

5. But I am really not sure if its good idea to put there also Deadly items right now :/

6. So will this be constantly changing with realm progression? As in one day we have X tier, then the next day a guild downs a boss which gives us Y tier" ?
    No, items are released in intervals based on ingame content, not as soon as someone completes the latest instance, for example it has been capped at 187 for over a month and a half - 2 months until today.

7. What about the PVP gear? Why can you purchase deadly gladiator gear? if its supposed to be a tier behind you should only be able to buy hateful gear right?

8. i'm still amazed you're somehow justifying the ~2nd tier because KT and Maly drop 216. That's just a copout moneygrab lol.

9. There is no 226 trinket, yet you're selling 213 trinkets?

Molten is back boys!!

10. Goodbye pvp gameplay, here comes alliance tryhards bouying gear for 1k$ to be better at the game.

11. You can even buy "Trial of the Champion Trinkets" which are def. BiS for a lot of People right know... What the hell is going on?!

123 Last